Chapter 3: Close to the flame

I sat up in the bed I was in, looked around at the deep black walls, then I looked at the blood red sheet that covered me, this room like the rest was lit by candle light, I got out of the bed and grabbed my hoodie pulled on my converse and went to explore, I wasnt in the same place as last time, I was in some sort of tower, I went down a flight of staires and walked in to a room full of HIM stuff and all Villies music equipment, I take it he couldnt give up music even if he was a vampire, I left the room and walked down another set of staires, at the bottom of the stairs I could faintly see the front doors, then there was a door to the right, I stepped through the door and it was the kitchen, full of food, so I take it we eat normally I said as my tummy growled, I noticed all the curtains were closed so I went to open one when ville appeared out of nowhere, “we are still vampires and sun isnt deadly but it can make us really ill”, he put the kettle on and started making a cup of tea for me and a coffee for him, he remembered how much sugar I had and how much milk, “ville how do you remember all this after so many years,” I said shocked, “well its things I knew id need again” he said relaxed, “how can you treat me nice after what I did to you?” “you did nothing but what was right” he replied, “ I humiliated you in front of nearly 1000 people, that wasn’t right” I said trying to hold back the tears, “it had to be done, you were the pretty popular girl, you could let your love for me be known, you would have lost all you friends” he replied still calm, “yeah well I lost them anyway and I lost you and now your some kind hearted monster” I said running from the room and through the front doors, I kept running until I couldnt run anymore, I fell down to the ground and looked around I was in the middle of nowhere, I sat in the snow not feeling the cold at all, I staired around and there was nothing, I got up and carried on walking away from villes tower, it started to get light again when I bumped into Lauri and Bam, “you missy have to go back to the tower” bam said grabbing hold of my arm, “you cant make me I dont want to go back” I screamed, Lauri held my face so I was stairing into his eyes I suddenly felt everything relax and I fell asleep. I once again woke up in the same bed as before but this time I was tied to the bed, “ville let me go you cant keep me like this I have rights” I screamed, “you are wrong the living have rights you my darling are now amoung the dead so you have no rights, scream as much as you like no body will ever hear you” he wispered from the corner, a tear slipped out my eye and ran down my cheek, “ I deserve this, i'm sorry even after I left college I always though about you and how selfish I had been” he didn’t speak after he just left the room, “ville wheres stacey?” I said, “shes fine shes at Bams house” he replied. I sat there thinking of the many a summer night I had spent with Ville, we used to sit in his garage and talk or he would show me a new song he had wrote, I remember one it was called crimson door, he wrote it because neither of us wanted the summer to end, “we hide behind the crimson door where the summers come by the four” his garage door was crimson. But our happyness ended when we went back to college. We both started hanging with different crowdeds and when my so called friends found out I hung around with him they threatened to tell the whole school and in them days that was terrible so I did what I could to keep my reputation, I told Ville I used him and I really had no feelings for him at all, but a few weeks after this I quit college because I couldn’t take it anymore I coursed the person I loved so much pain, it was ok though I had scars to remind me of the bad I did, and now I think about it I have ville back but hes not the same, “Alison, I am the same I just have a reputation to keep and you need to be like me and we can be together for ever and eternity” came a voice inside my head, the restraits on my wrists became lose and I went down to the music room where ville was playing some old HIM songs, “do you ever miss the band, you seemed so happy, and your music was amazing I had every album, ep, and single you guys ever made, it made me happy knowing you were happy” “loves the funeral of hears, and an ode for cruelty, when angels cry blood and flowers of evil in bloom” he sang ignoring my question. “ville I did miss you, and when I heard you died I didn't think id live much longer, and you know what im happy I get to see you again” I whispered, I watched a tear run down his face, and I wiped it away with my finger then hugged him, “coffee?” I asked, “yes please, do you remember how many sugars?” he joked, “of course two and a half with a quarter of a cup of milk” I smiled, I went into the kitchen and got the milk out the frige when I noticed a door behind the kitchen door, I opend it and went down the stairs I sparked up my lighter and lit a candle, and there it the middle of the floor was stacey bearly hanging on to life, “stacey its going to be ok, its going to be ok”