Chapter 10: Wicked Game

The rest of the flight was quite peaceful accept for bam throwing stuff at me and the odd nudge from knoxville, I clung on to knoxville and steve-o when the plane started to descend,flying I was fine with the landing on the other hand I hated, once we had landed I released my grib on the guys who now had nice nail marks in their arms, I said sorry then we got off the plane, we got our bags and went to the exit of the air port where a tour bus was waiting, “on we get” bam said getting on first, we all followed and choose bunks, “right we are not going to ville first, we are going to the north of finland to see the northern lights” bam said sitting on me, “bam you fat fucker get off me” I said pushing him off my knee so he landed on the floor, “as if you just made me hurt my bum bum” bam said trying his best to impersonate a small child again, he had his bottom lip out as well, he looked so cute I gave him a sorry hug then went to my bunk. I found my ipod and put on HIM I really missed hearing villes voice all the time and I had to wait at least another day to hear it again. We had been on the road for hours, we started off at helsinki airport and we were driving to rovenemi then we were getting a helicopter to some where eles, I dont get how bam could still spend when he was meant to be dead, so I went on the internet and discovered he never died, everyone still knows he is alive, he still skates for element and still does jackass, his current excuse for looking so young was botox. I went on the HIM website and it was full of people saying rip HIM and rip ville, apprantly they all died in a tour bus crash its like how did anyone frame that seriously you would need some pretty good make up skills. After researching everybody I finally found an official ryan dunn website, and decided to write a little messgage on there, “hey ryan, not that your actually reading this but well what ever, I never knew you but you helped me a lot the past few months, and so have all your friends, its been nice spending time with them, I even came to see you a few times, they really miss you ryan but hope your at peace causing havok in heaven much love- ali” I posted the message then turned my ipod off and got up from the bunk because I could hear bam shouting at some one, I got to where everyone was and there were the dudesons, I looked at bam then headed back to my bunk, “Ei, ei, et voi paeta meitä” (not sure if thats the correct translation, but it should say no,no you cant escape us) came the finnish accents from behind me, I was soon dragged back to everyone eles, I pulled a help me face to bam when I was pushed off the bus face first into the snow, all I could hear from behind me was laughter, I stood up not pissed off at all, I got two snowballs walked up to the dudesons and put it one down each of their trousers, and watched them squirm, I then got back on the bus to warm up. It had gone quiet so I worried, I didnt chance getting off the bus as I wasnt stupid, instead a got a bucket of water opened the window near the door where bam and the dudesons and johnny knoxville were standing, I then poured the water over them and didnt miss one of them, I burst out laughing as they all stood there shivering and confused, I was still laughing when they came back in armed with snow, “bam no throwing snow in the bus” I screamed running to the bunks, I got hit by every snow ball but I wasnt as cold as them.

Once we were all dry and changed we had arrived in Rovenemi, so we were all off the bus and into the awaiting helicopter, we flew over the snow below to some random spot at the top of finland, “here we go closest you will get to a beach this far up north” bam joked as we sat in the middle of no where, with no sign of water any where. We all got the sleeping bags out of the helicopter, and lay down in the snow staring at the dark sky, we were at some sight seeing place though there were quite a few people here, I stood up and went for a walk just as the light show started I find a place up a rocky hill to sit, when I song came in to my head, “I wish you here tonight with me to see the northern lights

I wish you were here tonight with me

I wish I could have you by my side tonight when the sky is burning

Cause I've been down and I've been crawling

Won't back down no more