Chapter 4: Circle of fear

ville grabbed me by the arm and dragged in to a car, it was dark so I didnt know where we were going, I closed my eyes and started to dream, of my family and how they accepted ville and how he had now done this, I know Stacey wont survive, ville could never keep his word. I was woken when the car went over a bump, I sat up, ville had gone but I was still in a moving car, I went to see who was driving, it was Bam and Lauri, “where are we going?” I asked, “wedding shopping” they replied together, “why who's getting married?” scared of what the answer was going to be, “you and Mr Valo of course” they both replied again, I crawled to the back of car and stared out the window, I cant live like this but I also I cant go back home, ville has made sure im trapped here. The car stopped outside a dress shop, Bam came and opened my door and offered me his hand to help me out, I took his hand and he lead me into the shop, it was once lite with candles but now had electricity, I looked out the window, we were in the middle of a forest, “Mr Valo would like you to try these dresses on first and if you dont like these you have plenty to choose from” “im not getting married, I refuse to” I said trying to run out of the shop, but Lauri appeared in front of me “you have no choice, ville already said you will join him in death, as your already dead all you have to do now is join him, oh and stacey will be you bridesmaid” I fell to my knees when Lauri went back in the shop, it was like my life has been planned out for me and I have no way to escape, “give me a reason, why would you want me to live my life living a lie” I screamed in to the sky, I got up dried my eyes and went back in to the shop, it didnt take long for me to pick a dress, ville always had great taste in clothes just not a good taste in how to do things, I got to pick out shoes and a dress for stacey once that was done and paid for we got back in the car, ville had left his ipod so I thought id listen to it, it was full of HIM and the Rasmus songs, I kept listening while I stared out the window, after a while we stopped and ville got in the car, he didnt say anything he just grabbed my hand which I snapped away, he didnt mention his ipod, he just kept staring at me, when we got back to villes a slammed the car door and walked away from his tower, I needed time for my self to catch up with everything, “Lauri dont bother she will be back, she knows if she runs Stacey dies” ville laughed in the distance, I kept walking till I could walk no more, I sat in the middle of a circle of trees, I still had villes ipod I was listening to first day of my life, it kind of was perfect as it was practically the first day of my life and no matter what I was stuck with ville forever, visions of my mum and dad haunt me I see them everywhere but il never get to hold them again, I could sence the sun about to rise, so I started back to ville's my home, I got there just as the sky started getting brighter, I walked in and walked to the kitchen, ville was asleep in the music room as I could hear him moving, I made myself a cup of tea and sat in the kitchen. when it hit miday I decided it was safe to go see Stacey I made her some sandwiches and soup and a nice cup of tea, I walked down the steep stone steps and there she sat shivering next to a wall, “Stacey, I bought you some food, sorry for what hes doing to you” she smiled at me as I passed her the food, “thanks alison and its not your fault hes so evil,” she replied, I felt it was my fault though. I went back upstairs and found a blanket that I didnt think ville would notice was gone, I went back down stairs and gave it to Stacey, “i really am sorry il sneak down every day at 12 and bring you something” I said, “Thank you” she whispered as I went back upstairs, I closed the door then went to bed, ville came to wake me an hour later, “you have to get up, we wed at midnight” he demanded, I sat up as tears ran down my face why does everything have to happen so quickly, im not ready to get married, I dont even think I love him anymore. I got up and went to check on stacey she was asleep, so I took the pots up , “why were you down there” ville questioned, “i gave her some food, and a blanket I didnt want her to look malnourished and tired at the wedding” I quickly made up, “ah good idea, I always knew you were smart, you just never used it in the right ways” he hugged me then left the room, I knew what he was hinting out and I know he will never let me live it down.