Last Words

Dear reader(s),

Gawsh. That sounds like a will or something.

Anyway, just in case you don't understand, Trixie is a CHANGELING. And I'm also pretty sure some of you will be able to guess her partner, so stay tuned for book four, A Fighter With Wings.

Aaaaaand I guess I have to do this lousy speech yet again.

I'm sick of this. Either you sound like yourself but the speech is shit, or your speech is decent and you sound nothing like yourself.

Geez, what the fuck is with me lately? I can't make up a decent speech at all. Speaker's block I guess?

Decent but unlike me speech:

Thank you for voting if you voted, especially you, GraceNg293, and thank you if you commented, and thank you for reading, if you read. Damn, I mean, the 'if you read' part is pretty much unnecessary. You can't see this speech if you aren't reading. Even if you're not reading the actual book, you're probably reading a screenshot or something.

Bleh, I guess?

Anyway, sorry about the cliffhanger, and I'll return soon!

Speech that reflects my personality but sounds like shit:

Okay, I don't give a fuck about handing out flowers to readers or whatever shit Wattpadders do these days. I mean seriously, handing out flowers? Wattpad is international, for fuck's sake!

Thank you for reading all my shit work, and thank you for understanding about the fact that I'm not going into details.

I'll try again next time in a different book. Till then, see you?

God, this is so fucking awkward.

Signing off for now,
T.C.