9. Hairy Baby ✔

Same Friday/ 9:10pm.

Alana's POV

Waking up, everywhere hurts. 

Everywhere is black.

Everywhere seems familiar.

I look around to find that i'm still on the bench and I can't help it but  immediately starting to cry again.

I'm not in a better place, instead I'm exactly where I was, simply taking two steps back.

The rain had thankfully stopped and I picked up my backpack and slowly walked towards the direction of the pack house there was less pain, only a simple thudding and I sigh. Someone caught my attention.

I walked warily towards the edge of the cliff and looked around.

I could do it right now. . nobody would know.

One step forward and little bits of dirt began to crumble. I closed my eyes and shook my head, continuing the walk back.

* * *

"I don't know where she is! I tried to get back to school before it was home time but I was too late." I heard yelling from inside but I was too tired to lift my head as I walked inside.

Too tired to acknowledge the gasps of the other werewolves.

Too tired to answer Leo as he followed me upstairs.

"Alana why aren't you answering me? What happened?" He sounds more urgent but I only ignore him as I limp into the bedroom and strip off my clothes.

He grabs my arm and I wince. Gently turning it he inspects my hand.

I tug it away from him and walk into the bathroom.

"Who did this too you?" He asks me lowly, like he's hardly containing his anger but I don't answer him."Alana? Hey, Talk to me. . "

"You weren't there." I murmur silently as I watched the warm water flow into the tub.

"You didn't want me to be there." He replies still sounding angry and I stay quiet.

He was right a I ever did was push him away and now, he couldn't be there when I needed him.

"Alana." He sighs. "Please tell me who did this to you."

"It doesn't matter. I should be used to it. I'm okay, I'm alive. Now just leave me alone." I mutter quietly and he looks hurt. I avoid looking at him as he stands up and leave. Shutting the door behind him, I lock it and slowly lower myself into the tub. Wincing as my bruises came alive with pain.

----------

Saturday / 24 days left.

It was about twelve when I decided to go for a walk, Leo still pleaded that I talk to him but I wasn't ready.  I tamed my hair slightly, putting a rubber band low at my back.

Sitting in the forest, I pick flowers and and vines, and create a flower head band, placing it on my head, I walk further and find a pond.

It was beautiful. I stick my feet in and enjoyed the water so much that-

"Fudge it." Removing my shirt and pants I jump in, surprised that my makeshift headband stayed on. I allowed myself to sink and float back up when I needed air-

"Woof!"

"Ahh!" I screamed as a puppy stood at the edge of one of the stones, staring at me with it's head tilted.

It was adorable, tail wagging with white spots and a furry covering.

"Hi there." I smiled and it jumped in at my friendly nature.

Giggling slightly I play with the cute animal who seemed to love using it's tongue.

"Are you lost?" I ask it in baby voice and it whines. "Aww don't worry, I got you."

"Alana." Once again I jump and turn around at the voice of Tucker.

"Is everyone and everything trying to give me a heart attack today?"

He smiles shyly.

"Sorry, Leo's searching for you."

"Oh." I frown, of course he is. "I'll be right there."

"I'll walk you back." I nod and hand Apple over to him.

Yup, that's his new name.

Apple gave me a look of pure betrayal and I grinned at him getting out of the water. Tucker clears his throat looking away and I look at him confused.

I look down to find that, yes, I was only in my bra and panties.

But he's a dude!

"Really?" I laugh loudly and he sighs, blushing slightly.

"Please just put on your clothes. Alpha Leo would kill me if he saw that I was here with you dressed like this."

"Right, Right, I'm sorry." I mutter still grinning as I pulled on my clothes.

I took back Apple and we walked together, back to the pack. He fell asleep in my arms and I grin at my new baby.