13. Stay With Me ✔

Thursday/ 19 days left.

Alana's POV
"Leave me alone." I mutter crossing my arms and leaning against the counter while pouting.

"Aww, don't be like that." He coos pulling me into him and I rest my head against his chest. He chuckles, muttering spoilt and I slap him lightly with my flour covered hand.

We were making.... COOKIES!

Well he was making it, I was just annoying him.

"You know for a fact I cook better than you." I tell him.

"Hmm, cook dinner for me tonight."

"Done." I tell him smiling.

"Yknow, we're alone."

"So?" I tease and he pulls me tighter against him.

"So...we can do what we want?"

"Mhm... I know what I want to do." I murmur seductively playing with his shirt. His eyes light up and I grin. "Food fight!!" I yell and everyone barges in. I throw an egg at Leo who looked to be in shock but when he regains composure. I run.

Run for my life.

He opens his fridge and hits me with an onion.

An onion people!

That hurt.

I ignore the pain as food was flying everywhere, I slipped on a frozen pizza while running but I crawl away as Leo was approaching. Grabbing the bag if flour I flung it at him and he ducked while it hit another pack member in her head. Her head bounced off the refrigerator and she falls onto the ground.

Both me and Leo gape at her, praying that she doesn't have a mate that would want to rip me apart.

But wait. I'm Luna suckers.

"I'm okay!" She yells drowsily and at that moment Leo tackles me and I scream.

"Got you!" He smiles in achievement and I roll my eyes. Suddenly, his eyes aren't soft anymore. And they aren't looking at me, rather my chest. I had an oversized white T-shirt that had ridden down and was also wet from the other food revealing my braless chest. Averting my eyes, I quickly move off him but then as the universe doesn't like anyone, someone started spraying water from the pipe everywhere.

It wet me particularly and they chose that moment to stop the food fight and stare at my now revealed body. I shivered slightly at the attention and I'm sure if I had a lighter color I would be as red as a tomato.

"Alright nothing to see here!" Leo yells angrily and they all start to clean up. He grabs me by the waist and throws me over his shoulder huge mistake as my shirt rides down and reveals my black lace panties.

Women gasps and men just stared at me.

"Mercy." Leo mumbled using his hand and trying to cover my wide backside.

I like my curves trust me but sometimes a smaller waist and butt would come in handy.

"What did I just say!" Leo yells at them and they all jump before resuming their task while I just lay there, arms out, blood rushing to my head.

Great.

---------

"Bon appetite" I smile at him placing the steak and rice in front of him.

"That actually looks good." He looks at it skeptically.

"Stop looking at it like that." I tell him and he chuckles. I take a bite of mine and I nearly vomit on myself at the horrid taste. "Don't eat that!" I grab it from him and throw it in the bin plate and all.

"Hey! I'm hungry." He complains and I sigh.

"I'll order take out." I began walking towards the phone when he pulled me onto his lap.

"Hey." He murmurs softly.

"Hi." I mutter playing with my hands.

"You know its okay if you can't cook right? I can teach you. Nothing to be ashamed of." He smiles at me but I don't return it. Instead I peck his cheek. He actually turns red and I grin.

"Is little Leo blushing?"

"Just go order my food woman." He grunts and  I giggle.

Ordering Chinese take out, it arrives in less that thirty minutes for the first time.

We ate and Leo was now laying on my lap with me playing in his hair.

"Baby?" He calls out softly and I find myself smiling once again at his endearment.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry." He whispers and I frown. "For the hard time I gave you when we first net. For how I treated you and rejected you. I never knew that this was exactly what I wanted. What I needed. I need you. I hope you stay with me."

Stupidly, tears start falling and I knew he had fallen asleep.

I already knew my answer.

I'll stay.

I won't tell him yet though.

*diabolical laugh*