1• Start

Thank you for clicking my book 🖤 I really hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to vote.

Won't be putting trigger warnings throughout the book so I'll put them now. Mentions of •Violence •Self harm •homophobia •domestic abuse.

-•-

       It was a nice hot ass day in the projects, the sun was beaming and it was the 1st, that was one of my busiest days the 1st and the 15th that's when the crackheads welfare checks came in.

"I love the beginning of the month" My nigga Clarence laughed and Lavar shook his head.

"If you really think about it y'all are slowly killing off our fellow brothers and sisters just like the white man wants you to" Salem began his preaching, he was one of them pro black Muslim niggas always had a say so on what was going on but never did anything to actually contribute to the black community.

"Come on now Salem we ain't tryna hear all that noise it's hot ass fuck and you killing my high with that bullshit" Lavar fanned hisself with his cap.
Lavar and Clarence was young, dumb and money hungry ass niggas they was willing to do anything at any giving time, you needed niggas like that around.

"I get where you coming from S but shit even if we wasn't selling they'll find someone who is" He shook his head and went back to his preaching.

"Lavar you got it?" Some pregnant bitch called she had on sweats and a zipped up ass puff coat and it was over 100 degrees outside on top of that, I couldn't do shit but shake my head. I used to feel bad selling but there wasn't shit I could do to stop crackheads from being crackheads so why not make a profit from it.

"Bitch you got money?" She pulled out a hand full of change and Clarence rolled out his seat holding in laughter.

   "I don't accept coins bitch you know that" Shit I accepted change I accepted pennies if that's all the fiend had.

    "Sin please you know I'm good for it" She was pregnant but I didn't give a fuck about no crackbaby that's more money in my pocket in the long run.

    I made the transaction and Lavar shook his head.

   "You the only nigga I know that walk around with a pocket full of nickles and dimes" Lavar and Clarence were dumb ass hell they didn't know nothing about nothing. They liked money like any other Nigga so they thought the streets were for them, they were like my brothers though so I took care of them and taught them everything I knew. Salem on the other hand was the type of nigga that was to smart for his own good he just went to school with us before I stopped going a white nigga couldn't teach me shit that would benefit me in the long run the way I was living.

   "Nigga and I gotta band in the other what you walking around with?" He didn't respond.

   "That's exactly what I thought nigga don't knock my hustle when you ain't got ya own"

     "Whatever aye you got a wood" He pulled out a bag of weed that he stole from me most likely.

   "Nah man you know I don't smoke no more"

"Nate I know yo fat head ass got one, I be seeing you little niggas on snap" Nate was my little brother I basically raised him since my pops got smoked and my mom got on drugs.

"He bet not be smoking imma go upside his head" Nate rolled his eyes and focused back on the game.

He was shooting dice with Dime. Dime was my supplier, I been selling for him since I was 13. I secretly hated Dime I always blamed him for the death of my pops and downfall of my mom. But somewhere in my head I knew if it wasn't for him I would be somewhere starving or flipping burgers like everyone else my age, he took me in as his own and I appreciated that.