Chapter 1

(Note that when I say Bakura/Marik it will have a 90% chance of being their Yami forms intead of their innocent form.)

Bakura POV

I was exploring Domino City since my millennial ring sensed another millennial item. It lead me to an alley way and sanding there was a girl who was dueling another player. Yami Yugi. I returned to my 'innocent' form and walked causually to them as I was just wandering around.

"Oh hey guys!" I said in my british accent. "Oh hey Bakura!" Yami said in his low voice. "What are you doing?" I asked innocently. "Oh my friend (Y/N) here, wanted to duel me so here we are now." He said placing a card faced down.

(Fun Fact I'm watching Yugioh right now Season 2 Episode 25)

I watched the duel and I saw how the girl named (Y/N) Looked pretty hot. DAMMIT I can't think of these kinds of stuff right now! Though she was a very good dueler, maybe she could join me, no I can't do that, I barely know her!

My ring started glowing and it pointed right at (Y/N)'s bracelet. Is that the millennial bracelet?! So she has one of the items. Hmm, interesting.

Time Skip

After FOREVER (Y/N) summoned a Blue Eyes White Dragon. (Just pretend there was more than just three blue eyes kay?) Theres more than one!? I thought looking at the ultimate beast. Yami looked surprised at that and the battle ended with a direct attack. "Hah! I win!" She yelled pumping her fists in the air.

"I-I l-lost. Good job (Y/N)!" Said Yami. So someone finally defeated Yami, that's a surprise. "Thanks, Yami I have to get back to Seto kay? Bye!" She yelled running off to what I assume to be Kaiba Corp. (Basically you were Kaiba's Sister from the orphanage and were adopted with him and Mokuba.)

I ran after her ignoring Yami asking me to stop. Once I reached there I sneaked around until I found where she was going and she gave a suspicious glance before she went in, what is she hiding? I snucked in and what I saw shocked me. (Ok pretend that the items are owned by you instead of the other people.)

She had 4 millenium items! The Cross, Scale, her Bracelet and, the Eye. (Bakura neveer got the eye in this story.) What the FUCK!? I thought while she kept looking at her items and sorting through papers. I was snapped out of my daze when I heard a "What the Fuck are you doing here!?!?!" She yelled. All I replied with was a "How do you have this many items?" I asked in shock.

She seems stunned for aa second but when she saw my Ring, her eyes closed before sh reopened them, instead of her old innocent (E/C) eyes, they were blood red and her hair seemed more spiky. "Why have you followed me." She said her voice being one ocave lower.

So this must be her Yami form. I thought looking at her. "So you have a Yami form as well?" I asked. "You know about the Yamis and Millenium items?" She said looking at me. I lifted my ring to show her and she smiled at me. 

"Did anyone follow you here?" She asked setting down her papers. "No, only me." I reply truthfully. She swiftly closes tthe door behind me and she pushes me to the wall, damn this chick was strong.

"Why did you follow me here?" She asked huskily into my ear. I gulped before replying. "My ring sensed dark energy from you and I'm on a mission to get all of the items." I said. She let go of me before she lifted the hand that had the bracelet as it started to glow.

"Hmm my bracelet says that you aren't lying so I'll trust you for now but do you have any allies?" She asked. "Yes someone named Marik who also has a Yami form but his Yami was formed due to hatred, not his item." Her eyes widened when I mentioed the word ;'item' but they returned to normal after a while.

"What is your Hikara like?" (The Hikara is the Yami's host so Yugi, Marik, and Bakura are Hikara's to their Yami forms.) "Mines a wimp, he's too innocent for his own good." I reply truthfully. "Hmm same, but her dueling skills are pretty good even without my influence." She replies.

SHe held her hand outt to me. "Allies?" she asked. I tooked er hand and gave it a firm shake. "Allies." I stated firmly. "Tell no one about this." She said before everything went black.