Chapter 7

Your POV

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!? BAKURA IS BLOODY KISSING ME! "Mmph!" But after a while I started kissing back.

Bakura's POV

SHE'S KISSING ME BACK!!! YAAAS TAKE THAT MARIK! After a while though we needed something. Air. Fuck you air. Before I could talk to (Y/N) though there was an announcement.

'The winner of the last duel is Kaiba report to the main room to see who fights next.' "C-c-come on w-we n-need to g-go." She said flustered.

SHES SO ADORABLE!!! We walked down to see the weird blue eyes white dragon machine already spewing the numbers.

"The next duelists will be Odion and Joey." Said the announcer. "Maybe we should actually watch the next duel." said (Y/N). "Sure." I say hugging her. She just blushes as she pushes me off.

We got on top of the blimp as (Y/N) and I try not to be blown away. "Alright let the battle begin!" 

Time Skip 

Right now whoever wakes up first wins the duel due to all the lightning. However looking at Marik he seems to be having an existential crisis. "Uh Malik are you okay?" (Y/N) asked. "AAAAAAHHHHHH." Marik grabbed his head for a while until his hair went super sayin.

"Uh Malik?" "SILENCE FOOLS MY REAL NAME IS MARIK AND MY WEAKER HALF IS NOW GONE!!!" He said laughing maniacally. "Wait your the real Marik?" Asked Tristan, such an idiot. "Obviously you fools!" said Marik.

"The winner of the duel is Joey Wheeler! "Said the announcer. Huh so he got up first. "The next duel will be picked shortly!" "Shouldn't you guys be I don't know banning Marik he looks crazy and he entered the tournament with a false name?" Asked Tristan.

"Eh I'll allow it. He has a god card." He responded. Wow he's such an idiot.

Time Skip

So basically Marik's Yami form finally took over, we warned him. The semi-finalists were (Pretend this is the finalists cause I am way to lazy to change all of the chapters and all that crap. Deal with it. Plus the ending relies on it. Also I'm skipping the part with Noah since that is literally just some filler crap.)

Bakura

(Y/N)

Marik

Yugi/Yami

"The second to final battle shall be (Y/N) against Yugi!" Hmm I wonder how this will end. Wait a second if (Y/N) wins she can take the puzzle!  

"You know before this duel begins I have a secret for you all!" She said. Is she talking about the whole evil thingy? "What is it big sis?" said Mokuba. "Who here thinks I'm innocent?" She asked. Everyone but me and Melvin (If you get that reference congrats have a cookie. Also Melvin = Evil Marik. There is going to be a lot of references to YuGiOh Abridged.) raised their hands.

"Well I'm not! I'm with Melvin and Bakura to take over the world!" She said laughing maniacally. "No way! You're one of the most innocent person I've ever met!" Said Joey.

"You do know something called acting right?" Said Melvin smirking evil-y. I chuckled darkly while crossing my arms. "B-but I thought we were friends!" Said Tea. "Friendship, shmendship all that matters to me is world domination!" She exclaimed.

"You tell them Steve I mean (Y/N)!" Said Melvin. "Then I can't allow you to win this duel. The fate of the world depends on it. " Said Yami all dramatically. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, lets start this duel already." (Y/N) said getting her duel disk ready.

Time Skip

"Now I sacrifice all three of my monsters to summon MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN! Or the winged dragon of Ra, but that's no fun is it now?" She said smugly. HOW THE FUCK DID SHE GET A GOD CARD?!

"Hey Melvin how did she get your god card?" I asked. "I may or may not have given it to her to borrow for a kiss.~" He said. "HOW DARE YOU!" I yelled grabbing his shirt. "YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE HER!!!" I screamed at him. " But now she has a choice for who she wants to be with!~" He replied.

"How about this whoever wins me vs you gets to be with (Y/N) as queen of the world sound fair?" He said. "Ugh, fine deal." I said tossing him to the ground. "N-no. I-I l-l-lost." said Yami crumbling to the ground.

"And since this was a shadow duel, you get sent to the Shadow Realm!!!" Laughed (Y/N). "NOOOOO!" He said before his body fell.

"I'll be taking this." She said taking the millennium puzzle. "The winner of the duel is (Y/N)!" said the announcer.

(Y/N) walked down the stairs only for Mokuba to start crying. "How could you betray us!?" e yelled tears streaming down his face. "I never did care for anyone but you will have a place in my heart even if you try to stop me." She said ruffling Mokuba's hair.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on him, EX sister." said Kaiba blocking (Y/N) from Mokuba. "Oh well I was going to spare you guys, just saying Kaiba, treat your brother nicely since no matter who wins me and either Bakura or Melvin/Marik will take over the world." She said going back to her room.

I went back to my room as I prepared for my duel. I was sorting my cards when I heard something. I looked at my door and saw a piece of paper. Hmm? I went over to look through it.

Dear Kitty 'Oh yeah I forgot about the whole Cat thingy'

 I know that both you and Marik/Melvin like me so whoever wins the next duel gets to be my 'queen' in a sense. If you win and me and you go up against each other let's agree to have a nice fair fight since either way both of us will win, Melvin/Marik got the same note and he's not allowed to use his Winged Dragon of Ra so you have a chance to win. 

(Y/N) <3 'Cute'                                                        

I should get ready. I think hearing the announcement.

"Bakura and Melvin come to the arena for the next duel."

Here I come Melvin.