Chapter 6

The video is literally perfect.

Your POV

The finals for the battle city tournament was a bout to begin and Odion was pretending to be Marik while the real Marik was pretending to be Malik Blishtar, I have no idea how they bought it. (I know in the anime his name was Namu but this is an abriged series reference.) 

The finalists were

Me

Kaiba

Bakura

Marik

Odion

 Ishizu (Totally spelled that correctly)                                               

Joey

Yugi/Yami

(I edited the list to add you in since the total has to be even. Also the battle arrangement will also be different.)

"You ready for me to beat you?" Kaiba said. "Not if I beat you lose before you can fight with me. " I smirked. "Let's see you try." He chuckled. "I have a god card unlike you." Little does he know is that Marik let's me borrow his Ra whenever he's not dueling.

"You'd be surprised." I said going to my deluxe suite. I went in and started sorting out my cards and making sure that no one messed with my deck.

"We are now taking off"  

Said the intercom. I went to visit Bakura's room to make sure he was ready and all. "Hey Bakura." I said. "Oh hey there (Y/N)." He said getting back to his bed. "Who do you think is going to be the first battle." I asked.

"Eh let's just say me and Marik have 'plans'" He replied chilling on his bed. "You know, you are such a 'great' actor, you need to make your voice sound less demonic. " I said remembering his Ryou expression.

"Oh shut up." He replied extra british-ly.

"The contestants must come to the main room to be chosen for the first battle."    

 "Come on let's go." I said tugging his hand, I swear I saw the faintest blush on his face as we walked to the main room. We kept walking down but I never realized that we didn't let go the whole way down.

"Aww does little kitten have a blush wushie?" I teased. This only caused him to blush even more as he turned away from me. "You are so adorable." I muttered. "What was that?" He said. "Nothing." I replied having a faint smile on my face.

"OMG is the great and powerful (Y/N) showing emotions?" He said shocked. "Oh shut up!" I said punching him lightly.

Time Skip

The little blue eyes white dragon machine thingy was doing it's thing, I swear my brother has the biggest fetish for Blue Eyes White Dragon ever, maybe the only one.

"Okay the first dueler is Kaiba and Ishizu!" said the announcer. Oh well I have no reason to be part of this besides the fact that well people apparently find it suspicious when you don't cheer on your friends. Like Kaiba says what a bunch of losers.

"Do I HAVE to go?" A certain albino whined. "We don't we can just hang out in my room if you like." I said heading to my room. I went into my room and closed the door. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I'm glad you asked." He replied huskily. "What are you doing?!" I asked. He didn't respond as he smashed his lips on me.

I know I show very obvious bias and extra attention to Bakura, my excuse is that I like him more so deal with it. I promise that I will have more attention to Marik. Probably. Not very likely.