Date

Your POV

Marik stabbed Bakura as he acted as if it was an 'accident' in front of Yugi and his friends. "Oh Bakura! Are you okay!?" They said on unison. I kinda felt bad for Bakura but I knew it was Ryou (I'm going to refer to Evil Bakura as Bakura and normal Bakura as Ryou.) not the badass Bakura.

After all the drama we were just chilling in my room. "So when are you guys going to be dueling?" I asked. "I'm going to be possesing one of my rare hunters to work for now untill the battle city finals." He said swinging his rod dramatically everywhere. He looked like a dork.

I was trying to muffle my laughs as he was talking to himself, like 'YOU FOOL' "ENJOY THE SHADOW REALM' and other things like that. After his tantrum I asked him.

"Rare Hunter failed you?" I asked looking through EVEN MORE paperwork. How much paperwork does a company need? I feel like Seto is just giving me the paperwork as he's having 'fun' with one of his secretary.

"Ugh, he's such an idiot! He failed the duel horribly too." "Weren't you the one controlling him?" I asked smirking. "S-shut up!" He said blushing. Aww how cute, wait what am I saying?!

My milenium bracelet started glowing as I realized someone was coming. "Someone's coming." I muttered. "Master Marik are you ok? I heard cursing." said this guy with a horrible hairstyle and weird marikings on his face.

"Who is this lady master Marik?" He asked. "This is (Y/N), and (Y/N) this is Odion one of my better Rare Hunters." He said polishing his rod. "So when is Bakura going to start dueling?" I asked finishing some paperwork.

"Apparently he should start soon to get some locater cards for us. You can get your own right?" I shuffled through my bag untill I found the locater cards that Seto gave me. I held it to his face as he had a shocked face.

"I can get you some too if you like." I said filing more paperwork. "Uh I'm going to talk to Odion for a bit." He said leaving the room, I just shrugged as I got back to paperwork.

Marik's POV

Thank Ra Bakura isn't here, this way he can't steal (Y/N) from me. Yes I accepted the fact that I like her but what if she doesn't like me back? "What is it master Marik?" Odion asked me. "I feel like I, uh erm, well I like (Y/N) !" I said blushing like an idiot.

Odion looked at me with wide eyes as he stared at me in shocked. "Why have you asked me though?" He replied. "I need to tell someone to get it off my chest." I said looking down. "Plus I'm not good with ladies especially (Y/N) she's just so gorgeous." I said scratching the nape of my neck.

"Ask her on a date then. Bakura likes her as well. " "WHAT, HE LIKES HER AS WELL?!" I yelled. "He told me the same thing you said. He's planning to ask her on a date after getting the locater cards and hopefully win her heart or something." He said. "Ok that's all I need for now." I said plotting how I will win (Y/N)'s heart not Bakura.

Bakura's POV

 I finally got out of the hospital and I stole someone's duel disk and 1 locater card. I was walking around in a graveyard when someone tried to sneak up on me. I beat them up as I asked. "Are you guys the rumored duelists?" I asked. 

(Note that this is the battle where Bakura fights Bonz and wins, sorry if it isn't perfect.)

After some boring ass talk we declared the battle for all our locater cards, however what little they know is that if they lose they get sent to the shadow realm. After some boring battle I finally won the duel. the best part is how they thought they could win! Hah!

"Now prepare to be sent to the Shadow Realm!!!" I said laughing maniacally. "N-n-o!!!" They yelled but it was too late, my millennium ring sent them to the shadow realm. Well that was fun. Now I can get to the date with (Y/N)!