Chapter 3

Bakura's POV

I bet you a million dollars that it was (Y/N) who turned me into a Neko. Sigh, at least it makes her happy and makes her laugh, WAIT WHY DID I SAY THAT?! Am I falling for this mortal?! No possible way. Ugh I'm over thinking this. (Note that this will start around the battle city season, with small changes.)

"Hey so how did you guys meet by the way?" She asked me and Marik. "Well my ring sensed some dark energy and it was linked to this psycho." I said pointing at Marik. "I am not crazy!!!" He yelled at me.

"Sure." I said. "I'll even prove it, since my ring can help me find anything here's proof, millennium ring lead me to insane people!" I said. My ring started glowing and the prongs started pointing in different directions. 1 to me, 1 to Marik, and 3 to (Y/N). So she's the most insane!?!?

And here I thought you would be the least insane one, at least compared to me and Ishtar. "So how is your Yami forms?" She asked. "Well mine is the one that you are looking at right now." I said. "What Yami forms? I don't have one." He said. My family told me that this rod is in no way have a spirit unlike you guys." He said pointing to me and (Y/N).

"We'll see about that." She said vaguely. "Anyway have you guys heard of the Battle City Tournament? Seto Rich Bitch is hosting it." She said. I chuckled at the nickname as Marik just stared at us as if we were idiots.

"What? I know that Marik wants the Puzzle that Yugi owns, and all we need to get all of the items is the Puzzle and the Necklace. Hey Marik do you know who has the necklace?" She asked. "Maybe." He said teasingly. 

"I'll tell you if you give me a kiss!" He said. HE LIKES HER?! THIS CANNOT HAPPEN. She huffed and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. And he had some pink dusting on his cheek. "My sister (I'm not spelling her name for reasons since that name is like impossible to spell without checking.) has it." He said smirking at me.

I growled as I looked at him. "Is she going to be there?" She asked. "Probably I'm going since she gave Obelisk the Tormentor to someone before I could retrieve it." He said. "So you have the Winged Dragon of Ra and Slifer the Sky Dragon?" I asked.

"Duh. Of course I do." He said lifting two god cards on it. I stared at it before snapping out of my trance. I saw (Y/N) staring at it lovingly. "So once we get all of them and the items we agree on ruling the world as equals?" She said holding out her hand.

Little did she know when they were shaking hands were that Bakura and Marik were thinking of one thing.

'She will be my queen as I rule the world.'