Bakura

Bakura's POV

Alright Marik here I come. I think. "Hello fool! I'm sure that (Y/N) told you the stakes of this duel?" He said shuffling my deck. "Of course I do you fool." I retorted shuffling his deck.

(I'm not good with describing battle I'm sorry even though I'm literally obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh)

"Now Dark Necrofear! Attack his life points directly!" I yelled smirking at my victory. "W-what?! I l-l-lost!?" Screamed Marik. "She's mine you crazy fool!" I yelled punching my fists up in victory. "So I heard you won." said a very familiar voice.

I turn around only to see (Y/N) in her Yami form smirking seductively at me. I smirked as well as I kissed her passionately. "Stop all this smooching stuff right now! My ex-sister may have betrayed me but that gives you no rights to taint her!" said ugh, Seto.

"Shut up unless you want to be sent to the shadow realm early." I said glaring at him. My ring glowing. Kaiba backed away but only slightly. "Now I believe we have a duel to settle my lady (Y/N)." I say pecking her cheek. 

She blushed just barely before punching me slightly on the arm. "S-shut u-up!" She said turning her head away. "But we are together now." She muttered. I heard Melvin start shouting some cuss words before leaving.

We started our battle and it was fun actually having a battle for fun instead of trying to win.

"Hah! I sacrifice the two monsters that I have on the field to summon. MY BLUE EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON!" She said. Wow it's only been like 4 turns just how good is this chick? "Alright fine, fine I lose, but it wouldn't have mattered who won in the end anyways." I say hugging MY precious (Y/N).

"So you ready to have some fun?" She said holding up the millennium puzzle. I smirked as I nodded. "Hey your ears are back!" She said petting my ears, as I let out an involuntary purr.