Chapter 4

Bakura's POV

Why did he get so pissed when I took (Y/N) on a date? Wait a minute. Does he like her?! I swear to Ra if he does I'm slapping his face. I went downstairs and checked to see where that little jerk was. 

I saw him eating MY steak while muttering about something. "MARIK!!! WHY ARE YOU EATING MY STEAKK!?!?" I screamed. He looked at me with wide eyes before gulping down MY steak. "U-uh b-because?" He said timidly.

"WHY I OU-" "What are you guys talking about?" Mumbled a very cute and tired (Y/N). "Oh hey (Y/N)!" Said a relieved Marik. "You know you guys really need to start sleeping soon." She said going back to her room.

(BTW you are usually in you non-Yami form and when you are you are more assertive and mean kind of like Yami Yugi, just he's still nice. You're evil in both ways but more evil in your Yami form. You are a little nice when you're tired though. Ironic right?)  

"Why did you come down here anyways?" asked Marik finished with MY steak. "Do you have a crush on (Y/N)?" I asked bluntly. Almost instantly Marik started blushing and I KNOW that he doesn't just blush out of no where.

"S-s-s-so w-w-what?!" he said covering his face. "You do realized that I said that when I just got back from a date from (Y/N) of all people." I said leaning on a wall. "So we both have a crush on (Y-Y/N)? " He said looking at me.

"Looks like it." I said rubbing my temples. "Well isn't this GREAT?" I said sarcastically. "Uh I'm going to go to sleep like (Y/N) asked us to." Marik said going to his room. That little son of a female Joey (Let's see who actually gets this)

I went to bed as well contemplating how to kill Marik. (BTW what color do you think Marik's hair is?)

Marik's POV

DAMMIT! HE FOUND OUT! UGH! WHATEVER I STILL HAVE TO DO THE THING WITH JOEY AND EVERYTHING.

Time Skip to Morning

 I woke up early to make sure that Bakura won't be awake and I went to do the plan.

Your POV

I was woken up when I heard my phone ringing. "Hmm wha?" I answered. "COME TO THE DOCK AT BATTLE CITY WE GOT A PROBLEM HERE HURRY UP." What just happened? I quickly got dressed up and got out of the house. 

I got into my Lamborghini and drove to the Dock (I think that's what the place was called IDK) 

Time Skip

As I arrived I realized that it was a duel between Joey and Yugi. Why are they battling? I looked over to see Tea strapped to a chair and my brother Seto and Mokuba watching the battle. Joey looks different today for some reason. 

'It's me Marik I'm communicating to you through my Rod I'm controlling Joey to win the Puzzle.'

'Oh that makes sense I'll act like I don't know what's going on.'

"What's going on?" I asked Seto. "Joey and Yugi are doing a battle that's a matter of life or death." He started but I stopped paying attention after a while. 

Time Skip

After forever Joey's sister Serinity saved Joey from drowning and what not and I left the scene before they started talking to me. 

I went home to find a VERY worried Bakura. Once I opened the door I was literally tackled by a fluffy little albino Neko Bakura. "Oh hey little kitty." I said petting his ears. "Where in the name of Ra were you! You had me worried sick!" He said stuffing his face into my chest.

"Marik was possessing someone and I was watching the duel." I said. "Well next time write a note!" He whined. "*Sigh* What am I going to do with you?" I said petting his ears hearing a delightful little purring noises from the Albino.

I don't know how many chapters there will be but the story will be around before Yami Maik fights Yugi and I don't want a story that lasts like 50 chapters I like to keep my stories around 30 chapters. Also if I don't update for a while, I'm sorry but hurricane Irma is about to hit me and well power might go out so I won't update for a while. Hope you can understand.