Chapter 2

Marik's POV

What's taking Bakura so long!? He should be home by now. I checked his room again just in case he came in without me knowing and low and behold, a white albino was in his bed sleeping peacefully. I saw a piece of paper next to him and I grabbed it and read it.

Dear, Bakura

What happened earlier was not a dream, and I just teleported you back to your house and made you pass out. When you wake up and are willing to help me get the millennium items go to Kaiba Corp and go to room 69, that's my office room. Maybe you ca bring along that Marik guy as well.

From, (Y/N)

Huh, (Y/N) what a beautiful name. Wait what!? I can't be thinking of these things right now. So I guess Bakura met a certain female that knows about the millennium items. I should visit her. Wait what's that on Bakura's head? Are those, cat ears?!

(Basically he looks like the pic just with Yami Bakura's hair and eyes and etc

(Basically he looks like the pic just with Yami Bakura's hair and eyes and etc. WHY MUST HE BE SO CUTE)

Is he a Neko!?!?!? I was about to poke it but then Bakura's eyes just shot open. "What the hell are you doing here!?" He hissed at me. Apparently I was staring at his ears too long and he was asking what I was looking at until he patted his head. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WITCH CRAFT!?" he yelled.

I wanted to do something risky so I started petting his ears and surprisingly he didn't try to kill me and instead he started, purring? His face turned red when he realized what he was doing though. I snickered as I handed him the note. He read it over before telling me that we need to get to Kaiba Corp. I agreed since I wanted to meet this (Y/N).

On the way there he was saying things like "Oh she is so dead." or "How the fuck did this happen. Once we got there he asked to meet (Y/N) and they sent us to her. He knocked on her door harshly and a muffled 'Come in.' was heard.

Your POV

I was doing some crappy paper work when someone knocked on my door. My bracelet told me that it was Bakura and someone else so I said "Come in." And after that Bakura tackled me down. "WHY THE HELL AM I A NEKO!?" I looked at his head and uh, booty and instead of being bare there were some white albino ears and tail.

I smirked when I remembered something. I stroked his tail and almost immediately he fell down moaning. I saw someone at the door looking like he was trying to not laugh but failing horribly. Bakura however looked red as a tomato.

"So what gives me the pleasure of seeing you today?" I said smirking having, my Yami take over. He just growled before explaining how the other hot guy's name was Marik and he woke up like a neko. It was hard to take him seriously since Marik constantly stroked his tail and ears causing him to moan and purr almost the entire time.

This is easily the best idea I have ever had. "I can't turn you back human so you probably should get used to your new cat form." I lied knowing full well that I could turn him back. He was about to yell something but stopped when I teleported some catnip in the room.

Marik's POV

I was having fun watching Bakura constantly being harassed by me and (Y/N). I like this chick. However when (Y/N) finished his last sentence and Bakura looked like he was about to yell again, some catnip appeared in the room and everything turned into chaos after that.

The most that you could see was a flash of white running around the room after he inhaled the catnip. Me and (Y/N) were laughing to death watching Bakura's catlike instinct taking over the usually very calm and serious albino. He was purring as he was calming down and plaing with a cat toy that (Y/N) had teleported in.

I asked (Y/N) if she had a laser pointer and she just smirked and gave me a laser pointer. I turned it on and almost everything was in slow motion after that. Bakura had regained his energy and started sprinting around the room trying to catch the dot. I was laughing so hard that I almost dropped the laser pointer and when I did and it turned off, Bakura seemed PISSED.

I gulped while (Y/N) just snickered, too bad that she doesn't know how Bakura's like when he's angry. He growled at (Y/N) and tried to pounce on her but before he touched her he seemed to be levitated off (Y/N) while he seemed confused (Y/N) just smirked.

"If I drop you off will you destroy me or do you want to be stuck like that for the rest of you life." she said, and it was at this moment that I realized how much of an idiot that I was. She had the millennium bracelet. So that's how Bakura met this hottie.

"Fine." Bakura hissed. When he was dropped down however he charged at me and started scratching me. "Oi! Bad Kitty!" said (Y/N) spraying Bakura with a water sprayer. Bakura hissed and got off me and started cleaning himself, like a cat...

"Why do you have so many kitty items?" I asked. She just pulled me into a corner before whispering. "If you want to live I turned Bakura into a Neko to have some fun and I prepared for when he was going to charge into my office. And if you tell Bakura I will turn you into a Neko." She said before pushing me off. I was shocked. Damn this chick was awesome.

"So why did you guys wanted to see me?" She asked acting as if nothing had happened. "I thought you'd be able to reverse this." Bakura muttered. "That and I needed to introduce you to my partner Marik." He said still cleaning himself.

"Okay then." She said looking at me. "I'm (Y/N) owner of a millennium item and I assume that you are Marik?" She asked flashing me an evil smile. Crap I think I just got a boner. Bakura saw this and he hissed at me.

"Oh and don't try to hide the fact that you have the rod." She said grabbing my rod from my back pocket. How did she know?! "You guys should know that the millennium bracelet is the most powerful item." She said looking at my rod. "I know since I've been researching them for a while." She said pulling a lever that opened what I assumed to be a secret room.

My jaw dropped at what I saw. She had the bracelet sure but she also has the Key (I figured that was the proper name instead of the cross.), Scale, and the eye. So she has 4 items all together. I was impressed all she needed was my rod, Bakura's ring, my sister's necklace, and the puzzle.

"I'm sure that you guys are much more willing to share your items so when we get all of them we can do whatever the fuck we want." She said toying around with my rod. "So do we have a deal?" She asked pointing the rod at my face. I gulped but nodded and Bakura didn't respond.

(Y/N) huffed before taking over his mind. "Yes master (Y/N) for you are more superior than me in every way, and Marik is so much cooler than me." Fake Bakura said. I was trying to muffle my laughs while (Y/N) let Bakura have his mind back. "Fine, fine." He said looking at the floor.

Me and (Y/N) just chuckled as we spent the rest of the day together.

 1,297 Words