Chapter Four

Gaiden time.

"What is your weird realtionship with dad? All I hear from your friends is that he should of ended up with Lady (Y/n)!"

"SARADA!"

______________________________

After that whole ordeal, Sakura destroyed the only house she had with Sarada. Of course she done it with out thinking.

Sarada went back to the house to get the family picture. But she seen her mom's picture is taped over another picture.

Sarada grabbed the picture of her father and seen the real picture is of him, Lord Seventh, and Lady (Y/n).

'So mama didn't have a picture with papa. But why did she tape her picture over Lady (Y/n)'s?'

_______

Meanwhile

Sasuke hugged the only person he wanted since the beginning. (Y/n).

"I missed you so much, (Y/n)."

"I missed you too, Sasuke".

Sasuke didnt want to let her go. But she had to get back to the temple to complete her mission. But Sasuke wanted to ask her something before she leaves.

"How's our daughter Sitri?"

(Y/n) smiles knowing he cares for their child. She greatly replied.

"She's great. It won't kill you seeing her sometime, Sasuke."

"I'll see her soon. I hope I see you more."

"Maybe you will"

🍜

Sarada was sitting in front of (Y/n) listening to the story of The history of the Uchiha clan.

" In fact Marada Uchiha is the rivel of First Hokage Harshiama Senju. During the Forth Shinobi War none of the previous Five Kage during that time couldn't take him down. Even the remained First Hokage couldn't take him down. It's stated that Marada was alot more powerful than back in their time. The person who took him down was Might Guy- sensei. In my eyes Guy sensei is the strongest Shinobi in the 6th Hokage Kakashi Hatake generation."

"Wow. How can you remember all this lady (Y/n)?."

"Well Sarada, not only I lived through and survived the War. The war was something that takes a long time to forget. Its a terrible experience for anybody. I just hope you guys don't go threw what we did."

Sarada was happy that Lady (Y/n) can tell the stories of the Uchiha clan since Sakura don't know anything about the clans history. Her grandparents are always busy, her father, Sasuke doesn't really talk and. Uncle Itachi is always on missions. And Lady (Y/n) is always there to talk to her if she wanted to.

Sarada couldn't place it but being around (Y/n) makes her more safe and protected like a mother.

I wonder if she and dad was close to being lovers?