Chapter Thirteen

After the emotional breakfast with her grandparents, uncle, and father, Sarada heads to the training grounds where she is supposed to meet (Y/N) and Sitri. As she was walking Sarada couldn't help but want to know more of her birth and why she was in Sakura's custody for 12 years. But also questions began to come to mind.

Why Sakura?

Why couldn't her grandparents on both sides couldn't take care of her?

What exactly happened in the past that both her parents couldn't be together and cant raise her?

As Sarada thinks deeply, she did not notice someone also heading to the training grounds with her. Her little sister Sitri. The young (h/c) ran up behind Sarada and gave her a hug from behind. Sitri may be young but she knew Sarada was her older sister, their mother been telling her about Sarada since she was very young. But she also knew she can't tell Sarada until Papa told her, but also because it was a secret.

Sarada jumps out of her mind and turns her head and sees Sitri hugging her with a smile on her little face. Now that Sarada has a closer look at Sitri, she can tell she has gotten their mother's features and nothing from their father. Sarada smiles and hugs her sister back.

Warm. A loving warm feeling was shared between the two girls. 'Is this sisterly love? Is this the sibling love I have been missing?'

Coming up to the girls were their parents. Sasuke and (Y/N). There are smiles on their face. Happy the two girls together for the very first time.

"Sitri you have to be careful coming up behind people. You never know their reactions are gonna be."

(Y/N) says to Sitri as she leaves the hug between her and Sarada.

"Sorry, mama. I was excited."

"It's fine baby. But be careful"

The (h/c) women and child smile at each other while Sasuke and Sarada smile at the two of them. Sarada noticed her father was standing next to (Y/N) and saw something in her father's eyes. He was staring at her mother. It must be love. Sarada spoke up.

"I thought you were already at the training grounds, my lady?"

Sasuke and (Y/N) were now standing in front of their daughters when Sarada asked her that question.

"Well I would of but I was with Naruto"

"Hokage-sama? What for?"

"He told me about what happened. So we are actually heading somewhere else to discuss it. Come on."

The small family heads back towards the village to go somewhere else the girls don't know yet. But to Sasuke and (Y/N) they know exactly where they are heading. Home. Their home. The home they shared for a good year and a half before they had to leave and leave Sarada as well.

Soon the family reached a house close enough to both the Uchiha and Senju compounds.

(Pic above).

The home looked cleaned and even fixed up. But it was big and beautiful. Sasuke and (Y/N) stand behind the girls and smile at the house. This was their home. So many memories were created in that house. The couple moved into the house when they were only 17, (Y/N) moved her and Sasuke's belongings while he was serving his time in jail for his crimes. But after he was released he came home to (Y/N) in this house.