Chapter Twelve

Sarada wakes up the next day with the sun shining through her curtains, on to her eyes. Everything happening the past few weeks has been so much on her young mind. Sakura isn't her real mother. She always felt there was something wrong with their relationship ever since she was a young child, but now she's old enough to understand what's going.

Her father Sasuke wanted to tell her the truth when they first met when she asked a few short months ago, but there were many things she had to understand beforehand. Now she understands. The history of the Senju and the Uchiha had ended completely because of her. The marriage of her parents, Sasuke Uchiha and (Y/N) Senju. Resulting in her birth. The love they have created her and her sister.

Sister.

Sarada has a little sister. Same age as Boruto's little sister, Himawari. She missed all the early years she could have had with her. Sarada was also a little jealous since she got to be raised by their mother, (Y/N). That she knows of.

"I have to ask Papa"

Sarada gets up and gets dressed for the day. Since she has trained with her mother today, she dressed in her ninja gear. Today was gonna be the day, Sarada was gonna asked (Y/N) about how she was raised by Sakura and not her.

"Good morning Sarada. Ready for breakfast?"

Said Mikoto. The girl's Grandmother.

Since Sakura was very difficult to leave, Sasuke moved him and Sarada to his parent's house. The house Sasuke and (Y/N) had shared was in need of cleaning and to be fixed since either of them was there at all for the past 12 years. For the first year of Sarada's life, she was with Sasuke and (Y/N), in their home near both compounds of the Senju and Uchiha. But mostly near Naruto since he was Sarada's godfather. The home was big as Naruto's since many thought (Y/N) and Sasuke would have more children as time goes but due to Sakura's involvement, it cause everything for the couple to halt until she was gone.

Later after Sarada came down for breakfast, Sasuke came as well as Itachi. The men said hello their mother and father and sat down with Sarada and Fugaku at the table. Once Mikito sat down after placing the Sasuke and Itachi's breakfast on the table, everyone started eating. Sarada couldn't help but think as the adults started to discuss what everyone's agenda for the day was.

Sasuke had to discuss something with Naruto, Itachi and Shisui have a meeting with Sai and Tobirama about ANBU missions while Sarada has training if she's able to do medical ninjutsu. Mikoto asked Sarada about her day, but she didn't hear her since she's so deep in thought. So Itachi touched Sarada's shoulder, causing her to jump and break out of her thoughts. She looks up and sees everyone at the table staring at her.

"I'm sorry what?!"

"I asked what are you going to be doing today?"

"I have training with Lady (Y/N). for medical ninjutsu"

Everyone at the table, except Sasuke stopped eating. Of course, Sasuke didn't tell them that he showed Sarada almost everything.

"I recently showed Sarada about the true origin of her lineage. She knows (Y/N) is her mother but she needs time to process that before how she ended up with Sakura. So its gonna take time for her about everything that will be happening".

Sasuke stated to everyone. Sarada decided to say how she feels since she knows she can't bottle it up if she goes to see (Y/N) she will force her to tell her what's on her mind. So it's better to say this to her father's side now than later.

"It's a lot to take in after so many years, I always felt something between Sakura and I was not right. I didn't feel like she was my mother as I was growing up but since Papa wasn't around and I was barely around anyone of the Uchiha clan. I had no one to turn to about this feeling I had towards Sakura. So I sucked it up and one day the truth would come out one day. I just wished I got to spend time (Y/N) and my little sister."

Everyone at the table was deeply angry but mostly hurt. Sakura kept Sarada away from everyone who was Uchiha, except for her birthday and village celebrations. Even when Sakura was at work, Sarada was with her parents or had a play date with the other children. Of course, this was all new to Sasuke. With him being gone for 12 years of Sarada's life not only it hurt him and (Y/N) but also their families and clan. Fugaku decided to speak up as he is the head of the household.

"Sarada. It is okay to feel sad about not being around us as a child, what Sakura has done is unforgivable. Your father trusted Sakura to take care of you while He and (Y/N) had to protect the village and mostly to protect you. You are the first child that contains both Senju and Uchiha genes. There were many people that were gonna take you as a child. Sasuke and (Y/N) had to protect the village outside of the village while everyone here had to protect you from the inside. There was always someone watching over you."

Fugaku smiles towards his granddaughter, Everyone at the table smiles at Sarada while both Itachi and Sasuke put their hands on each of Sarada's shoulders. Showing her she has support and knows everything will be okay.