Chapter Six

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Episode 21: Sarada and Sasuke 

"Is my mom really my mom? Is she  my real mother?"

Sasuke stayed silent as his daughter keep asking him questions about Sakura and their realationship. This was the first time Sasuke seen Sarada since she was about a year old, now here she is almost 12 years later. Sarada had Sasuke's eye and hair color but she looks simliar to both Karin and (Y/n). Deep in Sasuke's mind he was choosing to actually tell her about (Y/N) or keep it a sercet until the time is really right and stay quiet. 

"Who is this women standing right next to you and Lord seventh? I never seen her around the village at all!" 

Sasuke sees sarada holding up the picture of Naruto, (Y/N), and himself a year after the Fourth Shinobi War was over, also the day he began his personal journey. (Y/N) was standing right inbetween Naruto and Sasuke with a big smile on her face, the same smile he loved since they was small. Naruto spoke up once he sees the picture.

"Sarada that is (Y/N) Uzumaki-Senju. She's mine and your father's every close friend. She surpass four of the seven Hokage's. She surpass her master and aunt Lady Tsunade in medical Ninjustu and strength.  You actually met her before, but that was when you kids was just babies. She has been out of the village for some years now, but keeps in contact with love ones"

Cho-Cho spoke up reminding everyone she was still there with them

" Then what's her status as a ninja?"

"She's a Sannin. If I ever decide to step down as Hokage, she's most likely to take my place"

--------------------------------------------------

"(Y/N)"

The said women turn around from looking at tomato's in the street market and sees a pink haired women. She recongized her right away, she's the only person in this nation with pink hair. Sakura Haruno.

"Sakura. I'm surpised to see you wearing the Uchiha Crest on your back, seeing as your a dissapoinment to the clan." 

Sakura was getting angry. She was the pride of the clan. Of course in her mind she is. She finally got to marry Sasuke Uchiha after years of 'chasing' after him. 

"I DO know about the Uchiha clan, baka!"

"okay. Who is Marada Uchiha? His brothers name? What is the history of the sharingan? How does a Uchiha activiate the Sharingan? What is the Uchiha clan symbol?. "

Sakura didn't know how to awnser any of (Y/N)'s questions. She doesn't remember studing any of them. While Sakura stayed quiet, (Y/N) knew that means she doesn't know anything about the Uchiha clan.

"What a shame. You are married to a Uchiha and yet know nothing about the clan. Boy if Madara and Izuna they would have a fit."

"Well atleast I am married and happy! Unlike you who is ugly and single"

" HA! That is funny. There is no document saying you are married to Sasuke, You simply came back to the village with Sasuke after a two day mission stating your married and had his child when its a complete lie to tell all our friends who are married with kids on the way. You just wanted to fit in like always. Now if you will exuse me I have to go home and make dinner for my family. Oh and honey I'm no where near as ugly as your personality!"