Chapter Five

Sakura was finishing up dinner for her husband and daughter. The warm and happy feeling she had inside her made her think she has finally won.

After years of waiting and waiting, trying to be the best of the other girls to win Sasuke Uchiha's heart was finally a reality. After dreaming being married to him and having his children was a reality. Sakura is determined to keep Sasuke in this marrige until death do they part.

But unknown to Sakura her reality is about to become a Nightmare.

"I'm home."

'Sasuke-kun is home. Maybe some alone time before Sarada comes home'

Sakura turned off the stove with dinner ready to go greet her husband at the front door.

"Welcome home Sasuke-kun"

Sakura puckered up her lips to get a kiss.

Sasuke got done taking his shoes off and seen Sakura wanting a kiss from him again. This has been happing everyday when he comes home from either seeing (Y/n) or training with Itachi. Sasuke stated to Sakura years ago that he will never return her feelings. Nor will he love her. Sasukes heart belonged to (Y/n) and to (Y/n) only.

"We need to talk Sakura".

Sakura stopped what she was doing and looked at Sasuke confused. All of a sudden she got this sicking feeling and she doesn't like it.

"I want you to leave"

"Leave? Like where Sasuke?"

"I want you to leave this clan. Leave my home."

"Sasuke I don't understand?"

"You knew this was coming from the start. We was never married, there is no documents stating we're married. You told everyone in the village we was cause you don't want to let this stupid crush go. There for you are to leave the Uchiha clan and take back your name. I want you gone tonight."

Sakura's heart turned to dust. This is really happening. Sasuke is completely done with her. But he can't do this. Can he?

"What about Sarada.? I'm her mother she needs me!"

Sasuke can't help but sigh at her. She really is trying to stop him from doing this.

"Sarada isn't your daughter. You may have raised her but she's not yours by blood. I had mission to protect the village while (Y/n) was unable to care for her at that time. You knew what you was getting into Sakura. After dinner with Sarada you are expected to leave."

Sasuke walked away from Sakura leaving her there at the front door. Saukra knees went weak and she was not on her knees, going trough what just happened. Sakura couldn't help but blame someone else instead of herself.

When I see you (Y/n), your dead! This is all your fault.

Sakura's tears couldn't stop running down her face. Sadness and anger ran through her vains. It was always (Y/n)! Never her!

That moment Sakura swore she will get (Y/n) for breaking up her family.