Chapter Eight: Filler!

(Y/n) and Tsunade 

" My lady is it wise to bring (Y/n) with us?!? Its dangerous for her to be out of the hidden leaf!!" 

Shizune was really nervous about the small child in Lady Tsunade's arms, traveling with them all over the Nations as a infant that was born two days ago. Mainly because being the granddaughter of Tobirama Senju, and not within the village walls. 

"(Y/n) will be fine with us, Shizune. Besides Shin has a three year mission he has to complete so hes unable to take care of (Y/n). Also I don't trust anybody to take care of her, Shin and (Y/n) is the only family I have left."

The said child was sleeping in her aunt's arms over the giant breast she has. The two women was just arriving to the village just a day away from the Hidden Leaf to rest for the night. And to gamble. Again.

"My lady maybe we shouldn't gamble. (Y/N) is going to need a lot of baby stuff and gambling the money away is a bad idea. And that's the money Lord Third gave you for her."

"Oh calm down. The money for (Y/n) is in your belongings not mine. The money I have is mine to spend whoever I like. And I'm not gonna drink today, its my first day with my neice and I'm gonna enjoy being with her."

'This isn't gonna be good'  Shizune thought to herself. 

"YOU SAID YOU WASN'T GONNA DRINK!!!!"

Shizune was freaking out at the scene in front of her. She left for a few seconds to go to the bathroom and this happened. About  10 things of sake already gone, lady tsunade blushing, letting Shizune she was drinking and baby (Y/n) was wide awake in her lap, watching Tsunade drink.

"Relax Shizune. Here have a drink."

Shizune quickly grabbed the small infant into her arms and get her away from Lady Tsunade while she's drinking. The brown haired women hugged the child, praying to the gods that (Y/n) don't take up drinking like her aunt when she's older. 

"I cant go to the bathroom when something like this happens! (Y/n) please don't be like your aunt tsunade" 

"HEY!"

Age 3

"Auntie can you teach me medical ninjutsu? PLEASE!!!"

The (h/c) child was in front of her aunt wanting to know about medical ninjutsu. (Y/n) didn't know much about her family because Tsunade cant tell her much when they are out traveling the nations.  Every ninja in the nations knows only Tsunade was the last known Senju and at a Sannin level., so not many people want to mess with Tsunade cause she is the strongest ninja the Leaf Village has. 

"Sure sweetie. let's get started. And why do you want to know about it"

"Cause I want to be just like auntie Tsunade and big sister Shizune. But a lot stronger like Big brother. I want to be the best Kunoichi in all the nations!" The small child said with great passion in her voice. 

Tsunade believes her neice is going to be a great ninja once shes older. Hell even surpass herself and maybe Harashima and Tobiarama.

"Well how about this. Once you graduate the academy and gone on a few minutes I'll make you my new apprentice. If you keep studying from here on out, and train till you are out of chakra then you will be the greatest kunochi the Leaf will be honor to have. Promise.?"

(y/n) looked at her aunt with that big Uzumaki smirk and promise. 

"I promise! I'll be the best Kunochi and make you and the family proud!"

'That's my girl, Are you proud yet Uncle Tobirama? Izuki? Kiki? I have a feeling she's gonna surpass us all, even you grandfather.'

Short I know. But at least I updated!!!