Chapter Ten

"Sasuke?"

The man stopped walking. He turns and faces (Y/N) as she stopped walking as they both were heading back to the Leaf. But had to see Karin first.

"What's wrong?"

"The baby. The baby just kicked."

The Uchiha places his hand on his beloved's bump. The child was indeed moving. The couple stood there in awe at the first movement of their unborn child. Once the baby stopped and was settled in their mother's womb, the two continue their journey to Karin's hideout. (Y/N) was about 4 and a half months along with her pregnancy, with her being pregnant it's best for her to return to the Leaf for the rest of her pregnancy and the baby's birth. But first, she had to see her distant cousin, Karin for her check-up.

"Do you think the baby will be a boy or a girl?"

(Y/N) asked her husband. She certainly feels that the baby is a girl. But she wonders who the baby will look like, she honestly believes the baby will have Sasuke's eyes and hair color. Having a baby with an Uchiha really gives you an idea of what the baby will look like.

"From what I feel, its a girl."

(Y/N) hummed with the feeling her husband wanted a boy first then a girl. But nothing like keep trying for a boy.

The two walked inside Karin's hideout and called for the redhead. The redhead walks to the two figures and smiled.

"Nice to see the two of you again. How have you been feeling (Y/N)? I hope well"

"I have been good. Sasuke barely let me do anything. The baby kicked for the first time today, it was not too long ago."

Karin's smiles.

"Of course he's like that. You are carrying precious cargo. Now come. Let's give you your check-up and you both will be back in the leaf in no time".

The three adults walk to the lab with everything set up. The test only lasted 30 minutes. Sasuke stayed quiet while he let the two females talk.

"Karin. Would you be the baby's godmother?"

The two females stopped talking when the heard Sasuke's voice. The couple has been thinking about who the godparents would be, they both wanted the ones they truly trust with the life and guidance of their child in case something happens to both of them.

"Would you like to be Karin. Sasuke and I were thinking about it and we would love it if you want to be the baby's godmother."

Karin was speechless. She felt true joy spread through her body. She smiles and responds to the couple.