Important!

I know I know I have not updated for months.

I have been busy with life, life sucks once you graduate high school and try to maintain everything and update for you guys has been hard. 

As I'm going back into the book and see where I am at, I couldn't help but cling. Maybe I could write this story a little better than it already is. So the news is I'm revamping this story. 

It will contain the same story line but somethings will be different. 

Once the new story is out I will keep this book up for those who like this book. I am on Quotev as well for this story. They both get updated at the same time. 

I am starting to write the new Sasuke X Reader and i'll Post the new part soon as i get done. 

I want to thank you all for the love and support you given me about this book. For those who does not like the book, dont read it. Its really simple. 

I hate seeing a comment or I get a message about how my book should be and all that hate. Like that is very rude 

I will report your profile if things go that far. I dont fight about what i'm writing. This is my finl warning. 

If you do not like the book and decide to write a mean comment, Your getting reported and blocked off my profile/ work.