THREE

CHAPTER THREE _____________________"You said there was something you wanted to ask me? Sakura said it was important

CHAPTER THREE
_____________________
"You said there was something you wanted to ask me? Sakura said it was important."

"Yeah, actually.."

"There's this spot that I really love to go to." Ayame commented out of the blue, hooking her arm with the blond's.

"Oh, yeah?" Naruto said with interest, his cheeks heating up at the sudden contact.

"It's where I watch the starts sparkle." She confirmed with a nod, resting her head on his shoulder."Have you ever watched the sky?"

"Never have the time." He answered simply, leaving out the unimportant events of what goes on during the night.

"I wanna take you. Is that fine?" She asked kindly, her crimson orbs flickering over to his tan face.

"S-sure, dattebayo!" He grinned."You don't care about missing out on your training?"

"I did say that you matter more than heiress matters, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but I'm never really sure if you mean it." He answered quietly, looking down at the concrete ground sadly.

"I will always find you more important than anything else in the world, okay?"

".."

"And I always want you to believe in yourself, because no matter what anyone says, you are Naruto Uzumaki, the best ninja in the world who's gonna be the Hokage someday."

He bit his lip."Ayame.."

"Okay?"

"Okay."