TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE_____________________"I can't believe you got yourself stuck in the hospital!" Ayame huffed, peeling the orange in her hand absentmindedly

CHAPTER TWELVE
_____________________
"I can't believe you got yourself stuck in the hospital!" Ayame huffed, peeling the orange in her hand absentmindedly.

"I promised Sakura I'd get Sasuke back." Naruto replied, looking down at his hands guiltily.

"I was worried. I thought-" She paused, shaking her head after a while."Nevermind."

"You what?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me!" He urged, sitting up in the bed with interest.

"I thought I wasn't gonna see you again after Kakashi told me you had gone after Sasuke." She murmured quietly.

"Wait-"

"But then I thought about it. And I realized that I have believed in you ever since I found you in the forest seven years ago." She interrupted."And what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't support you or believe in you?"

His blue eyes widened in shock."Ayame.."

"Eat up." She uttered softly, holding up an orange slice with a warm close-eyed smile.

Ayame-chan's gonna feed me? After how angry she said she was? He asked himself, his expression non-changing.

"Come on. You need to eat." The ombré-haired girl insisted, gesturing for him to open his mouth.

"Um, Ayame?" Naruto blinked, chewing on the orange slice slowly.

"Yes?"

"Why are you being so nice to me, even though I made you mad?" He quizzed curiously.

"Because not caring for you is the hardest thing I'd ever have to force myself to do."

NOTES
sorry i didn't update yesterday you guys. i just really wasn't feeling it, ya know? the only reason i update change is because i had chapters prepared in advance. but i swear to you i'll try and update constantly.

-theanimesociety x