Jai Venella- Mirchi:)

Just like any other day Venella was busy on kitchen.It was almost evening and her work was about to get done for dinner part.She tasted the curry from the spoon and instructed the maid to serve the dishes on the table.

She rushed to her room upstairs hearing the loud wails of her 6 months old son.Life has been such a bliss after she got married to this man named Jai the dream guy of her life.As he promised he would let her rule his heart forever and be his queen he has been fulfilling that since time they tied the knot.

They were settled on Hyderabad now.Although Jai's father and rest of family members wanted them to stay with them on village itself it was Jai's wish to start his new life on that same place where he stayed with his mother for years.Venella was happy and contented with any decision her husband was to take as she had strong faith on him.Both made sure to visit their families at least once on weekend and Jai fulfilled responsibilities of a perfect son to his father.

2 years of completion of their marriage and nothing changed.The love trust and respect they have for eachother remains the same.

Venu cooed her son in her comforting arms with the little one slowing down his wails and trying to hide his face on his mother's embrace.He opened his mouth getting hold of his mother's saree with his tiny hands asking for his meal.She smiled at his son and made a sorry face rocking him and taking a place on the bed comfortably.

After one year of their marriage she got pregnant and her happiness knew no bounds.When she revealed the news to Jai he showed such excitement and had tears of happiness.For 9 months she was taken care of properly by her husband being on her side every time and her family members making frequent visits to their place.Jai knew she needed her mother the most at this time so he left no efforts to convince his mother in law and family back then and at last he succeeded.It was after all the feelings she got to experience in those 9 months she gave birth to a beautiful bundle of joy their son whom they named Vedant.

Venella smiled looking at his son and his antics.He has gone after his father with all his antics.No doubts he was naughty but he was apple of the eye for everyone in the family.He looked so like his father with those big eyes and when he smiled for first time Jai said he has taken that from his mother.Vedant made a funny sound informing his mother he was done with his meal ad now it was time for some fun.He threw his tiny hands and legs in the air giving that loud chuckle and the smile to die for.

V-hmm.already started with your antics kanna.so like your father.

let your Nanna come today I will tell him about you.

She rubbed his small cute lips with the handkerchief and made his burp fixing him in her arms.He was not happy with how he was disturbed in his play time.So he wriggled in her hold.

It was past evening when Venella dozed off with Vedant beside her sleeping peacefully on the bed

It was past evening when Venella dozed off with Vedant beside her sleeping peacefully on the bed.Jai entered their room and his eyes caught the most enduring sight on this earth.It made all the work stress and tiredness blew away in seconds.He kept his bag on its place and got done with his shoes.Placing a light kiss on wife's head he looked at his son who moved his lips and there his eyes were wide open alerting him he was awake now.