Amarendra Devsena Shot 4...

Warning : this part may contain few scenes which some people may not find comfortable to read..so proceed at your own risk !

Bhallaldev was back.But not alone.He had his own story to tell and at the early hours of dawn the palace was engulfed in complete silence as the thunders roared aloud.Devsena sat on the furnished floor of her chamber supporting her back with the door.She has been on same position since her husband left giving her the shock of life.

Her fate had been playing a mass joke with her from the begininng.When she loved she got betrayal and when she started feeling loved another horror awaits her now.The name that his husband took the moment she heard that the memories which she thought long forgotten pricked her heart and she felt her heart bleeding.

It was morning and the sun rose.Sri Vidya entered the chamber and found the Princess of Kuntala on a state she would never imagine.Her face was tear stricken and looked pale.She was sleeping on same position and Sri knew what the matter was.She felt bad for this lady who had a heart of gold and what was her fault she had to be punished like this.She found the chamber and the things same she left last night and eyed the bed.She knew what she had been expecting nothing happened like that and things got rough now and it was time to take decisions by the royal heads.An early meeting was called up by Rajmata Shivgami and the whole palace had been filled up with gossips surrounding Yuvraj Bhallaldev and his wife who arrived last night out of nowhere.

Devsena opened her eyes and found Sri caressing her head.She was broken from inside but being a royal blood she had the control and strength to bear pain and eat up all emotions she was strong much more than they could imagine.She breathed heavily and eyed Sri as she followed her order.

The courtroom was set and whispers could be heard about what decision Rajmata was about to take

The courtroom was set and whispers could be heard about what decision Rajmata was about to take.The eyes were on Bhallaldeva who stood in the middle with his head bowed down.Behind him stood a female figure who had her eyes down but at same time innocence reflected on them.She was scared finding people giving her unpleasant looks and she stared at the chamber in awe.Her eyes were busy catching every single piece of the royality with which she was blown away.Maahishmati she heard was big and now she got to see it herself.

The whole room went silent Ramata Shivgami walked in not blinking an eye followed by Katappa and took her sit.She looked at her son from far away and her lookd had affection as well as rage and anger.The next announcement was made for Yuvraj Amarendra Bahubali as the guards showed him respect with him acknowledging it.He nodded his head and walked straight to stand beside his mother.Sighs and voices could be heard with the next arrival.Kuntala Princess Devsena walked with grace and seething ager written on her face.

Bhallaldeva for first in the time raised his eyes and had a look at the beauty and royalty how he had missed the chance.Devsena stood beside her husband before bowing down showing respect to her mother in law.Her eyes gave a disgusting look to the culprit who had no shame on gazing at her.Bhalla closed his eyes looking down and a fire built inside him seeing his brother standing with same woman with whom he had something.