Amarendra Devsena Shot - 11

Amarendra felt restless.With something disturbing his mind.As soon as meeting started.One who called meeting.Didnt turn up.Bhallaldeva wasnt seen making his presence.Amarendra thought to inquire about.His health later.After concluding the meeting.With soldiers and others present.It was for concern.Of safety of Mahishmathi.They were to face.Some danger from neighbouring land.He didnt want to take.Chance giving all his attention there.

Devsena was not at peace.Once she went back to her chamber.Its been while she havent seen.baby Avanti.her heart knew how she survived.Unknowingly she started to have motherly.Instincts for new born.Who lost her mother.She knew a father like Bhallaaldeva would.Never give her love.He knows being selfish.Last she got to know.He was planning to remarry.Rajmaatha permitted him.Her health was not in condition.Devsena couldn't think to argue.She was also mother.Who failed to see her son's serpent nature.

She fumed in rage.Revenge for treatment Bhallaaldeva did.To her friend and now.She wouldnt let history repeat that.To her baby.She pledged to save baby Avanti at any cost.Catching her breath.She left for his chamber at night.Her helpers saw her.Covered their mouth with fear.Scared to witness what.Night was about to bring.Devsena has taken her sword with her.

The meeting ended with every one taking leave.Katappa looked worried.A thought disturbed him.From time he sensed something.Wrong was to take place.Amarendra noticed worried expression.On his face and went to him.Katappa couldnt keep it to himself.He asked all guards to leave.Once alone Amarendra was walking.With him for his chamber.

A-"Mama why do you.Look stressed.Any problem?"

K-"I do sense.Something wrong.

Baahu dont you think.He should have been here.For meeting when he organized it.Last moment called sick.I dont know.It makes me suspicious."

A-"I understand your concern.But dont worry.I think we can trust Bhalla with.Maahishmathi and its safety.He isnt harmful to us.In any way because he has known.Consequence after Raajmatha forgave him.For mistake he did.Got punished.

He is not my concern now.Its something else."

Katappa raised his eyes.Finding Amarendra in deep thought.He has seen Devsena leaving.In rage and something.She wasnt seen behaving.In that manner with her husband.With people around.What could be reason.For her restless nature.

K-"I think you.Should check on her.

She is not someone.Who would be angry.Over small issue.If you are bound to your kingdom.Then have duty for wife too Baahu.Go and console her.Poor soul has been tormented.After your brother snatched baby from her.She needs you."

Devsena was losing her breath.But keeping her dignity aside and gathering.Strength she had to fight for last symbol of friendship.Avantika left for her.She had to do this.Face the man who once destroyed her.If there wouldnt have been.Her husband who looked up to her wounds.Giving new life and reason.To live she wouldnt have returned.Being herself.She held her sword.Anger on face.Adorned with her venom filled eyes.Which no one had seen.Before in Maahishmathi.

Her feet stopped at entrance.Of Bhallaaldeva's chamber.Thinking twice to enter.She shut her eyes keeping.Faith on herself.She knew why she came for.So she has to do this.She could see Bhallaaldeva on his bed.Who didnt look in bad health.Rather was drinking alcohol.His helper informed him.About arrival of her.After which he started smirking.Enjoying his drink.