Amarendra Devsena Shot 2..

Love happens and it is not something which would last for a while in your life

Love happens and it is not something which would last for a while in your life.Amarendra Bahubali was going through the same trauma.He was in love but in denial.The beautiful bold Princess of Kuntala has snatched his heart.

Devsena was sitting lost in her thoughts.The helpers giggled around her busy getting her ready with the special attire and jewels Rajmata Shivgami have sent for her.She was unaware if there were more rituals.Been a while they got married and since then she has been fulfilling the duties of a daughter in law and was wisely and lovably accepted by people of Maahishmati.She was yet to know them.

There was another person whom she started knowing lately.And now wants to know more.Her husband God of Maahishmati their Baahubali.The name itself held such strength and importance.When she gets to hear the praises from people and how humble he is her heart swells with pride learning that she could be of such an aura that she was chosen as his wife.

The distance was there.Not fully but from both ends they have been trying to work this relationship.After the first night respect for him and now Devsena admires him.Maybe they started off being friends to some extent.Showing her around his place and the corner and ends of the palace.His plans for future of Maahismati and the unending love for them.She does not feel new to this place anymore.She always dreamt of a husband who would not demean her or barely treat her as a woman.Equal respect and support she expected and thats what she has been given by her man.

A small smile played on her lips remembering last night.He was busy with the weapons testing them.When she showed interest and asked for his permission if she could have her hands on any and in reply she got a nod.She was amazed how he encouraged her and was happy seeing her archery skills and even with swords she knew alot.Lastly he helped her in showing this new trick in archery and they learnt alot on that process.Alot more than the respective lesson.

...............................................................

Amarendra took his mother's blessings and greeted her with a smile

Amarendra took his mother's blessings and greeted her with a smile.Rajmata Shivgami as happy with how Devsena's arrival have lightened the spirit of people there as well spread a different light and hue of happiness in the palace.She is considered  auspicious for the kingdom and their kin thats what the priests believed.