Amarendra Devsena Shot - 10

Devsena fumed with rage and an unfathomable hate.She held on to sheets of the bed and sat there stiffened.One of helpers touched her shoulder.She was shaking with nervousness.

None of them have ever seen the Princess of Kunthala in such anger.From the time she has come there.Her face looked like a lioness and they feared what would be her next time.

D"Rajukumari Avantii."

Devsena spoke almost in dead silence.Expecting reply .

"Maharani.Rajkumari Avantika is not allowed to be fetched here.From now on she will be raised under supervision of.Her father."

D-"Father.Huh.Who said that?"

Devsena almost spat the words with loathe and disgust.

"Its Yuvraaj Bhallaldeva's order.He has forbidden to send Rajkumari to you."

Before she could speak further Devsena showed her hand and signalled her to stop.A man who deserved nothing have got enough.It was time to show him his right place when he dared to cross all limits.

Devasena got on her feet and walked ferociously.Followed by her helpers.

Amarendra and Katappa were busy having discussion with the soldiers over an issue

Amarendra and Katappa were busy having discussion with the soldiers over an issue.When they found a rather impatient Devasena storming inside.Soldiers were baffled and bowed down to the Queen.Katappa did same and Amarendra was shocked.

Katappa dismissed the meeting and gave a nod to Amarendra before making an exit.Amarendra frowned at his wife.He knew about the turmoils she has been facing from Avantika's death.But he has been trying to make her understand from then.They have to think from a King and Queen's perspective now.

Devsena was standing with facing him her back.From her looks he did make out she was angry.He went to her and found her looking down.

A-"Devsena.what is it.Is this way to storm in like that?

I was busy having an important."

Her eyes shot up and he could see pain and tears on them.He softened a bit and held her from shoulders.

D-"He is trying to snatch her again from me.How did he dare to take my baby away from me.How?You are the King right.I want justice give me my baby back.I will kill him."

Amarendra was taken a back by his wife's words.He knew about her temper but she could say words to this extent.He never imagined.Something big did happened.

A-"Whats wrong?Who did what."

Before he could hear more on this Katappa came back again.Bowed his head down and spoke.

K-"Maharaj.There has been an emergency.A meeting has been arranged along with solders and Yuvraaj Bhallaaldeva is awaiting your presence.If you could."

D-"he is not a Yuvraaj now.Dont you know."

The way she blasted left both Amarendra and Katappa in shock.Katappa didnt knew how to react.Amarendra eyed him to leave and then faced his wife.

A-"What happened to you?How can you talk to Mama like that."

D-"I didnt say anything wrong did I.From time I came here I have been facing injustice.Despite of that man betraying me he was allowed to live here.When he was to be deprived of all rights how can be addressed back as Yuvraaj?

All wet back to words.Again I am getting played."

Amarendra pulled her wife from shoulder.He didnt knew how to comfort her.He was shocked at way she was speaking.But he wished to know whole matter if he wouldnt have to leave.

A-"Devsena.Calm down.How many times have to remind you you are Queen now.We cant let our personal grudges go against well being of this place.Please."

D-"No.I am a mother.I only know that.and I wont bear if anyone tries to take my child back from me.I wont.Will you hear me out or not?I beg you.please."

A-"I will.But right now.Its something urgent.And as a King I have to fulfill my duties first.Try in understand."

He tried to touch her cheek and she went back ward.

D-"Fine.I thought I was also your duty.As a husband you cant help me out.As a King wont you do justice to me."

A-"You are getting me wrong."

She wiped her tears and turned back.With a stern face she looked at her husband.

D-"If you are allowing me rights of a Queen.I warn you not to question me about any action I take.Be it anything.Against anyone."

......................................................................................

Bhallaldeva asked the helpers to exit the chamber as one of his spies entered.He gave a sly smile to him.And asked another of his men to shove something valuable in his pocket.

"Yuvraaj.I have good news.Your work has been done.Looks like Maharani is very angry and she had a verbal spat with Mahaaraj."

Bhalla smirked and asked his men to empty the whole bag full of gold coins.The spy looked more than happy.

Bh-"Mahaarani and Mahaaraj.Huh.Eternal love saga.

I will see now how they face this.Poor Mahaaraj will be busy attending a meeting with me under my supervision.When his wife called him out for help.But.Wish you would have got back to me Devsena.I would have kept you here.On my head and fulfilled your every wish.Unlike stupid husband.Who is always busy looking up to people's needs.You see how I will see your need now and."

He gestured his men to exit the chamber and then laughed.He was ready to attend the meeting.It was all part of trap which he set.He knew  Devsena would be coming to him and what would follow his next step.

Bh-"How will Maahishmati react to this.Finding their own Queen in such state.In Chief commander's chamber.Who happened to be her ex lover.Sorry Baahu.I should be thankful to my dead wife for last help she has been to me.My daughter helped me. Ha ha."

...................................................................................

How many of you were still waiting for this? Lets see.

Expect Votes and comments. Thank you.

:)