Amarendra Devsena Shot 5..

Devsena woke up in the early hours with a sweet smile adorning her face.She could hear the chirping of birds.The silent drops of rain pouring down on earth.It felt heaven.Every muscle of her body ached with pain.A moan escaped her mouth she moved her body making sure not to disturb the sleep of her husband.

Her eyes still felt heavy.With that she managed to have a look at her handsome husband.He looked like a small baby on that sound sleeping posture.She had the urge to place her lips on his head but something stopped her.Keeping her thoughts aside she looked around her surroundings and a blush crept her cheeks.Everything looked messed up.The night had been like a woven dream for her for which she yearned for ages.It did felt like that.She was a woman now and married in true sense.The fact hit her and soon she couldn't stop herself from getting back to their close moments.

Amarendra Baahubali knew the art of romance and seduction so well.She wouldn;t have believed her ears if the night she witnessed him.He loved her in a way she could have imagined.Every part of her body he claimed with his lips and love.She could only take his name stamping a seal she belonged to him.Pursing her lips she caught the silk sheet tight to her chest feeling the chills.Soon got the warmth of the strong warms.Feeling her husband hugging her from back her body found solace.

The white curtains were swaying with the wind and light breeze making its way to the couple who lay in each others arms.Amarendra was awake now had his eyes closed.He had his one hand securely around waist of his wife and other caressing her bare arms.Kissing her head softly he made sure to give her warmth of his arms.He would never forget the night when she submitted herself to him so divinely.Not a single moment he found her relenting or saying no to him for anything.She loved him he does believe that.If this is not love - then what it is.

"devsena..."

He spoke in a mere whisper.She opened her pearl like eyes and as he leaned towards her for a kiss she blushed hiding herself in his arms.He loved that how she gets red at his touch.Her cheeks he brushed his rough stubble on those soft ones which did pricked her.Soon he joined their lips and after satisfying himself he looked at her.

"you alright?..I mean..did I.."

Devsena could only blush and then she nodded through her eyes giving him a green signal.He felt relieved and smiled resting his head on her chest.Her hands played on his soft hair as he felt her heartbeats.

"Devsena.Can i ask you something?..its..about last night where we stopped.."

Her body stiffened and face changed to a grim expression.He knew he should not have raised this topic but he did felt he should be asking her about this.

"Can we not talk about..this..please"

She pleaded with a sad face and her eyes said a lot to him.Kissing her head he settled himself a bit up and took her in his arms.

"We have to..do you still feel whatever decision Rajmaata made..her judgement..she should not have?"

"Hmm.."

He knew her answer.She barely said a word and hid herself in his chest.He held her chin up and made her face him.She looked so beautiful and had a glow on her face.The red vermilion was smudged and her lips quivered.He had a grip on himself and controlled his desires.

"Maa had to do this.She is a mother..and she couldn't let her son go away from her.But she did snatched his rights away from him."

After a pause she spoke..

"I won't blame her for that.I just..it won't be easy for me to see my past and that person who made me lose faith on love and trust.I respect Rajmata's judgement she can never be wrong but..still there is something I..can't make you understand"

he kissed the tears away from her eyes and took a deep breathe.

"Iam sorry if i offended you by any means.I..you are my husband now and I look forward to my life with you.You have been nothing but a blessing for me and I promise I won't ever let my past do any harm to our present and future"

"why did you suggested Maa to let them stay here then.For whom?"

"I know what you mean.but whatever your brother did the one whom he married what was her fault?Why should she be punished..just because she accepted him as her husband.I couldn't bear injustice to her.She is innocent."

Amarendra just felt amazed at the words spoken by his wife.Instead of letting her anger or grief take over her mind she kept justice right away and raised her voice.A true queen she would be in all sense.Devsena gave a blank look to him and he shaked his head.He lay on his back and kept looking up lost in some thoughts.

"What happened?"

"Maa won't be able to accept Avantika as daughter in law of this clan.She respects and values our traditions Devsena she would never go against them.I feel bad for that girl.Bhalla..he ruined a lot of lives being immature."

"I believe time would heal everything maybe she would win her heart.I am happy that he got what he deserved."

He sensed sheer hatred at her words for his brother and why wouldn't it be.For some reason a satisfaction prevailed deep down his heart.He didn't knew why and from where it just felt good.Frowning his brows he felt the tug.

"Where do you think you are going..stay.."

He pulled his wife back in his arms and she looked at him bewildered.Her hands could barely cover herself with the sheet find his eyes boring into her body.

"I...its morning already..and"

She was pulled in a swift and was caged beneath him jammed by his body.He showered her with kisses going deep down and she could wriggle in his hold.Giving a light peck on her nose he spoke in a hoarse voice

"I am into fulfilling Maa's wish dont forget that.she asked for heir and now that we..

cant delay anymore..."

She breathed into the moment before they entered this new world of passion colliding with love.Her body reciprocated to his every touch and he just claimed her again and again with love..!

........................................

Sorry for not being able to come up with long updates..least i could manage to update in short length :( ...I do read all comments and trust me will reply to them soon as I get time..till then keep showering your love and encouraging words as they inspire me to write more..

Thank you and hugs <3 <3 <3