Amarendra Devsena Shot 3...

Warning : Purely fictitious.Go ahead with the content if your comfortable only.

Love is in the air.Yes she is in love again?No that was not love but infatuation maybe.Love is what all these days this man has taught her.How to speak from eyes and learn the art of touching your inner soul awakening the emotions inside you.Not knowing when she started falling for her husband every single thing about him fascinated her.Devsena was captivated and caught in the spell of Amarendra Bahubali.Who wouldn't fall for this man he has everything what a lady desires and she could well notice how the eyes envied her and wished to be at her place.Now that she knows her heart has given answer for all the confusion and trauma she has gone through in past she feels like forgetting everything and giving her life a chance a chance to live again.With him.Start a proper married life.

Devsena was sitting with her close helper Srividya who was decorating her feet

Devsena was sitting with her close helper Srividya who was decorating her feet.In these days she got closer to Sri and shares her heart out to her.She can talk her secret and hidden feelings and also how nervous she felt today as her husband was going to stay at her chamber tonight.

"Beg your pardon Princess.Can I ask you something?"

"what is it Sri?You don't need my permission to ask for anything.go ahead"

"Sorry but its more like iam invading your personal life.too personal or private"

She acknowledged the fact how her friend was loyal to her actual place and knew her limits but she being her humble self never differentiated and gave equal affection and respect.She nodded and the time Sri was done with her feet was making her wear the neck piece now.

"All this while you kept yourself away from your husband and he slept in different chamber..weren't you scared of the consequences?What if some one else.I mean its common you know with royals and."

"I know what your trying to say.Sri.I never asked him to keep distance or forget about sleeping in different chambers I knew my duties as a wife but.He was himself adamant on his stand.And he even fought with Raajmata for that.She was upset with him and me also."

Her face fell down recalling the tussle they had a few weeks ago when Rajmata got to know about the distance or barrier they had between them and she did see fury and rage on her face that day when she came all way to her seeking answers.But her husband took the blame and made her understand everything though she was not convinced.Who would take that when people on the Palace would start with gossip and a mother would never be able to bear such crap coming all way for her son.

"Your lucky Princess then.Who gets a luck and husband like that ready to fight odds and ends for his beloved wife.But tell me one thing are you all ready now that he is going to.."

The thought itself sent shivers down her body how she was going to get on with all this.A new beginning she was looking forward to but did she prepare herself for that?When that man sees her or his eyes scan her from a distance she feels like losing balance or stop breathing and now would she be able to bear his touch?God she never gave a thought.