Amarendra Devsena Shot 6..

Maahishmati was in festive mood.Finally the throne got its rightful ruler and the King.The celebrations and joy of the people got doubled when the one owning that place was none other than the God of Maahishmati,their savior,Amarendra Baahubali.

The celebrations and joy of the people got doubled when the one owning that place was none other than the God of Maahishmati,their savior,Amarendra Baahubali

The coronation took place this morning and since then happiness prevailed in the kingdom.Shivgami was relieved that she can take a breath out of her responsibilities as the one taking decisions regarding the kingdom is there.There are some decisions hard to be taken at times but they should be taken for the betterment of people around.

There are some decisions hard to be taken at times but they should be taken for the betterment of people around

Shivgami was relaxing on her chamber with eyes full of content.She felt immense proud of her son and the moment played in front of her eyes when she announced him the King and made him wear the crown , crowd started rejoicing the next second.Soon she heard the announcement of "Maharani Devsana" entering her chamber.

Yes she was no longer a Princess or only the daughter in law.Queen of Mahishmati and she had no doubts how Devsena would be fulfilling her responsibilities as a Rajmaata in future.Things were less settled and she felt a burden lifted from her heart.

"Devsena.Come."

D-"Sorry Rajmata.For troubling you at this hour you must be resting."

Shivgami smiled at her daughter in law holding her hand and making her sit beside her on the bed.She was proud of her choice for her son and today her heart swelled with  a lot more pride.Not even a single guest from any kingdom could stop themselves from praising the elegance and poise beauty of this Kuntalam.Devsena looked drop dead gorgeous taking everyone's attention which was surely not liked by her "husband". Shivgami could feel his son getting possessive and had that look on his face when someone praised his wife's beauty.She was glad they were leading a happy married life and she can expect a new member soon and announce the next heir before she makes her journey to heaven.

"Devsena I can't express my happiness to anyone.How a mother feels only you would know when you yourself would experience that."

Devsena looked down surely getting that hue on her face and Shivgami adored her.