Pick up lines

❦[ Zen ]❦

You were watching TV on the couch when Zen started walking back and forth in front of you.

"What's up?" You asked, slightly annoyed.

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do I have to walk by again." He asked, still standing in front of the TV.

"Watch out! This is the good part!" You said, dismissing his words. He sighed and sat on the couch with you and watched TV.

❦[ 707 ]❦

You were messing around online with your laptop on the couch when Seven face planted in front of you.

"Are you okay?" You asked, setting your laptop aside and kneeling down next to him.

"Do you have a band-aid?" He asked, sitting up.

"I'm sure we have some in the-" You were interrupted by him.

"Cuz I've fallen for you!" He pointed at you with a smirk.

"So you're not hurt then." You said in confusion.

"Actually, now that you mention it, I did scrape my knee..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'll... Get some Band-Aids then..." You got up to go get a bandage for him.

❦[ Yoosung ]❦

You and Yoosung had just finished chasing down an ice cream truck and sat on a bench eating.

"Hey, Y/n." He asked.

"Yeah?" You looked at him curiously.

"There are 20 letters in the alphabet, right?" He asked.

"Nope, you're missing a few." You replied after counting the letters on your fingers.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot U R A Q T!" He said, smiling.

"I think you're still missing one..." You said, oblivious that this wasn't a serious question.

"I'm saving the D for later." He winked at you. You were confused at first, but slowly got it. You both started laughing uncontrollably, and Yoosung dropped his ice cream.

❦[ Jumin ]❦

You and Jumin sat criss cross on the floor, playing with Elizabeth using a shoelace. You giggled as she nibbled at the string.

"They call me the cat whisperer." He says to you as you dragged the lace across the floor.

"Oh? Interesting..." You pulled the string away from the cat and she chased it across the floor once more.

"...Because I know exactly what the pussy needs." He looked up at you and smirked.

"I'm going to leave now..." You said, leaving the awkward situation.

❦[ Jaehee ]❦

You were putting on your makeup for work when Jeahee walked in.

"You really shouldn't wear makeup, you're messing with perfection!" She said, giggling to herself.

"Hah, good one. I'm still wearing makeup though." You giggled, nearly messing up your eyeliner.

❦[ Saeran ]❦

You were in your room, listening to one of your favorite songs and singing loudly to it. Saeran was trying to take a nap on the couch. He was fed up with it and went to confront you, knocking on your door.

"Yeah?" You replied.

"Are you a fire alarm? Cause you're really loud and annoying!" He said. You took the hint and stopped singing.