Bugs

❦[ Zen ]❦

"ZEEEEEN!" You yelled from the bathroom.  You had just gotten out of the shower no were wrapped up in a towel.  A large spider hung from the ceiling.   Zen bursted into the room.

"WHATS WRONG!?" He said worriedly.

"A BUG!" You pointed at the spider.  He left the room and grabbed a baseball bat and swung it at the bug, smashing it into the wall.  The wall had a small crack in it.

"There's a hole in the wall..." You said.

"A hole in the wall is easier to fix than an infestation of spiders, isn't it?  It would've been a shame if that thing had mated.  Imagine the beauty sleep I'd lose!" He walked out confidently.  You never fixed the hole.

❦[ 707 ]❦

You were clicking away on Seven's computer when you seen a beetle crawl across the screen.  You gasped and backed up.

"Luciel?" You called for the redhead.

"Yeah?" He walked in with a bag of chips in his hand.

"Kill this bug." You pointed to the creature on the screen.

"Why?  Is it BUGGING you?!  HA!" He laughed.

"Yes, in fact it is." You cracked a smile.  Seven turned around and grabbed a magazine and rolled it up.

"SEVEN OH SEVEN, DEFENDER OF JUSTICE IS HERE!" He dramatically swung the magazine at the bug, but missed.  The bug fell onto the desk and began crawling over to you.

"AAAH!!!!" You both screamed and ran away.  Eventually you came back and the bug was gone.

❦[ Yoosung ]❦

You were playing LOLOL with Yoosung when you felt something crawl on your leg.  You picked it off and found a beetle.

"Eek!" You squealed and tossed the bug on the keyboard.

"What's wrong?" Yoosung asked surprised.

"A bug was crawling on me!" You pointed to the bug.  Yoosung looked at it as it crawled over the keyboard.

"Aw, don't be scared!  He's cute!" Yoosung let the bug crawl on his finger. "Ow!  It bit me!  That wasn't very nice!" He tapped the bug, who fell back down onto the desk.  He took a solo cup that was sitting on his desk and scooped the bug up and opened his window, tossing the bug outside.

❦[ Jumin ]❦

You bent over to put some dishes in the dishwasher and felt a smack on your ass.  Your turned around and seen Jumin.

"There was a bug." He said and tossing the dead bug in the trash.  You blushed and finished putting the dishes in and left awkwardly.

❦[ Jaehee ]❦

"EEK!"You yelled from the bathroom.  You were just minding your own business, using the restroom, when a bee flew out from the shower curtain.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Jaehee asked.

"There's a bee in the bathroom!" You said frantically.

"A bee?  Are you allergic?" She asked.

"I don't know..." You replied.

"Well then there's nothing to be scared of, Y/N." She grabbed a magazine off of the coffee table and went into the bathroom.  You heard a few thwacks and then Jaehee said ow.

"You okay?" You asked.

"Yeah, it's just a bee sting." She came out of the bathroom and smiled.

❦[ Saeran ]❦

You were just enjoying an ice cream cone when you spotted a HUGE (Tiny) spider on the floor.  You panicked and hopped onto the kitchen table.

"Saeran!" You called.

"What?!" He replied from the living room couch.

"Help me!" You said.  He didn't reply.

"Saeran!  Please!" You called again.

"Fiiine..." He got up and walked into the kitchen. "What."

"A spider!" You pointed at the monster on the floor.  He sighed and stepped on it, walking away.