He gets... Excited.

❦[ Zen ]❦

You and Zen were getting ready for a party he was supposed to attend. Zen had bought you a really nice dress for you to wear with his last paycheck, but you were having some trouble getting it on since it had a zipper in the back. You couldn't reach it... You thought you could ask Zen to help.

"Hey babe," You called.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me with this?" You asked him. He hesitated for a moment before slowly walking into your room, where your back was fully exposed along with a little bit of other areas. Zen quickly zipped up the dress for you before he could get too excited.

"Thanks." You turned around and smiled, which only made the situation worse. He quickly kissed you on your cheek then ran out.

❦[ 707 ]❦

Seven was at his desk working like he does every day. He decided to take a quick break and take a peek at the security cameras he'd left around your house. He found you in your bedroom laying on your bed while playing on your phone. His face turned red as he got a clear view of your undies from under your nightgown. He quickly turned the camera off and tried to calm himself down.

❦[ Yoosung ]❦

"Yoooooosuuuung...." You whined. The new LOLOL game came out and Yoosung had been playing it for over a week straight. You were very patient waiting, but you were fed up.

"Give me a turn..." You asked him.

"Just give more minutes..." That's what he said every time you asked him...

"If you won't give me a turn... No chocolate milk!" You threatened.

"I drank it all though." He smiled at you cuteness.

"Then I'll just have to take it from you!" You grabbed the controller and tried to wrestle it out of his hands.

"Noooooo!" He yanked it back and started running away. You chased him around the house and eventually pushed him into your bed, straddling him and yanking at the controller. You both paused after you realized the position you both were in. Both Yoosung and you blushed when you felt a problem. His grip on the controller loosened, allowing you to snatch it.

"Pervert!" You ran off into the other room, leaving Yoosung alone with his 'problem'.

❦[ Jumin ]❦

You were in your room with Elizabeth. As you stroked her head, a thought crossed your mind. You tucked your T-shirt into your pants and dropped Elly in there through the neck hole. Elly seemed to feel fairly comfortable, she didn't scratch or squirm. She stuck her head out of the neck hole and you ran into Jumin's office to show him.

"Jumin, look! It's a pouch for Elly!" You smiled. Jumin looked at you, his eyes almost glittering at his two most favorite things.

"That seems very comfortable... Mind if I climb in too?" He said, getting up from his desk.

"Eh?! Uh, no thanks!" You blushed and ran out of the room, leaving Jumin alone. He couldn't calm down to focus on his work again after that.

❦[ Jaehee ]❦

You bought you and Jaehee a nice vacation since she was stressed out lately. The vacation was in Hawaii, and Jaehee hadn't worn her swim suit in a while since she was so busy, so it didn't fit her anymore. You both decided to go buy new suits together.

"How does it look?" You asked Jaehee after you tried on a cute bathing suit. Jaehee blushed at the sight of you. Luckily she wasn't a guy, because otherwise her excitement would be more noticeable.

"It looks wonderful on you." She replied.

"Really? I'll get this one then." You smiled and went back into the changing room.

❦[ Saeran ]❦

You had just gotten out of the shower and gotten dressed. You didn't feel like putting a bra on after, since they were uncomfortable and would be hard to get on when your skin was damp. You went out into the living room and checked up on Saeran.

"What's up?" You asked him, sitting on the couch next to him and hugging him. Saeran immediately noticed the lack of a bra and flushed bright red, thinking thoughts he shouldn't be.

"I'll be right back-" He said, running quickly into the bathroom. You didn't know why, but you figured he'd just been waiting for you to get out of the bathroom so he could use it.