Valentine's Day

❦[ Zen ]❦

You woke up Valentine's day morning sick.  Really sick.  You would feel bad if you asked Zen to cancel his plans, so you just sucked it up and went with him to dinner.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked as you were eating.

"Yeah, why?" You replied.

"Because your makeup is running a little..." He said.  You took your phone out and used the inside camera as a mirror, seeing your mascara running all under your eyes from your eyes watering.

"Eh?!  Why didn't you tell me earlier!" You said, trying to wipe the makeup off.

"Well, that would be rude..." You both finished dinner and watched movies for the rest of the night

❦[ 707 ]❦

It was Valentine's Day and you were driving home from work. You pulled into the driveway and when you opened the door, you were greeted by Seven, who was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Ay, you're home! I've been waiting for you." He said. You walked over and looked at what was on the table- wine glasses that appeared to be filled with phd pepper and a bag of honey butter chips on a plate.

"Wow! You even waited for me to get home before you started eating!" You laughed and sat across from him.

"Just for you!" He grabbed his bag and opened it, putting two of the chips between his lips to make a kissy face. You tried to open your bag to do the same but for some reason it wouldn't open. Seven watched your face contort as you desperately tried to open the bag. He held back his laughter before bursting out, dropping his chips on the floor.

"Lemme see..." He said, taking the bag and trying to open it. He wasn't much better. It was your turn to laugh at his expense.

"Wait- watch as I turn around and magically open them..." He turned around towards the counter and you heard a loud popping noise. He twirled back around and handed you the bag, which had a large stab in it. You laughed and started eating the chips. After a bit of chatting, you heard a crunching coming from the floor. You looked down and seen a familiar fluffy cat eating the chips Seven had dropped earlier.

"Seven- You stole Elly?!" You said in shock. He was going to be in trouble later.

"Of course! Trust fund kid is no match for the defender of Justice!" He said, picking up Elizabeth. You both abused her until Jumin angrily showed up at your door and stole her back.

❦[ Yoosung ]❦

You got home from work and, to your surprise, Yoosung wasn't there to greet you. You sighed. He was probably up all night on LOLOL again. You went found him just as expected, with his face glued to the screen.

"Yoosung?" You said to him.

"Oh, hey, welcome home." He greeted, not taking his eyes away from the screen.

"You know what day it is, right?" You asked him.

"Friday?" He said.

"No... It's Valentine's Day!" You said. His eyes widened and he jumped out of his chair.

"WHAT?! I TOTALLY FORGOT I'M SO SORRY PLEASE DON'T BE SAD!" He tackled you and rubbed his face on yours.

"Ugh... Fine." You said, annoyed. Yoosung snatched your arm and started to run outside with you.

"Where are we going?!" You asked.

"Ice cream!" He tossed you into the car and you both ate a huge ice cream cake together.

❦[ Jumin ]❦

You sat at the kitchen table in your nice dress you'd bought for the occasion, stroking Elizabeth's head. Jumin was supposed to be home by now. Your phone buzzed and you picked it up, checking the message.

[ Be home soon, meow! ]

Soon enough, Jumin arrived. You had your head down on the table and you didn't even notice him walk in.

"Y/n~" He whispered in your ear. You picked up your head.

"Oh! Jumin! Happy Valentine's day!" You went to kiss him on the cheek but he turned his face so you'd his his lips instead.

"Sorry I'm late, I found a box of stray kittens on the way." He said. You noticed that behind him was a large box. Every once and a while you'd see a tiny paw reach out.

"Jumin- You didn't..." You went over to the box and looked inside to find about 20 kittens inside.

"The shelter is closed and I figured you'd like them?" He said.

"Like them..? I love them!" You squealed and dumped the box of kittens out and they scurried in all directions. He smiled as you buried yourself in the cats.

❦[ Jaehee ]❦

You sad on the couch, bored, thinking about Jaehee.  Jumin assigned Jaehee all of his work so that he could spend the night with Elizabeth, so Jaehee was drowning in work and cod spend the day with you.  You decided to try to convince her to at least take a break for dinner or something.

[ Baeheeeee! ]

[ Yes? ]

[ Go to dinner with meeee! ]

[ I would love to, but I have work. ]

[ Can't you take a break?  It's good for your health. ]

[ Fine...  I'll be there in a few. ]

Jaehee showed up at your door and you both went out to dinner together.  Jaehee decided to not stay with you and watch movies instead of going back to work.

❦[ Saeran ]❦

It was Valentine's day and Saeran hadn't even mentioned it.  He was lazing around on the couch, like usual, and you decided to confront him.

"Y'know it's Valentine's Day." You said, sitting next to him.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Aren't we going to do anything?" You asked.

"I don't know..." He turned away from you.

"Let's go do something together!" You yanked him up from the couch and dragged him outside.

"Where are we going?" He asked you.

"To get ice cream!" His eyes lit up and the mention of the dessert.  You both went to the ice cream shop and got some ice cream together.