When you fangirl

❦[ Zen ]❦

You were browsing your social media when you found a super hot pic of (Husbando).  You felt your face get hot and squealed.

"Oh my god, (Husbando) is so cute/hot!" You squealed.  Zen, who was sitting next to you, became concerned and looked at your screen.

"You're really screaming about that guy?  He can't even begin to compare with my looks." He brags.  You shot him a menacing glare and he shut up immediately. 

❦[ 707 ]❦

You were scrolling through images of (Husbando) when you found one of him shirtless. 

"Oh. My.  God.  SCREEEE!" You squealed at the picture.  Seven looked at you like you were a crazy person.

"Why are you screaming?  It's just some anime dude." He said, munching on his Buddha chips.

"He's not just some anime dude!  He's a precious cinnimon roll that I must protect!" You said.  Seven sighed and ignored you.

❦[ Yoosung ]❦

You were messing around on your laptop sitting next to Yoosung when you found a super hot pic of (Husbando) and screamed.  Yoosung flinched and looked at your screen, then snapped your laptop shut.

"Hey what's-" You were cut off by Yoosung, who grabbed your chin so you'd look him in the eye.

"I don't want to see you looking at any other guys except me.  Understand?" He said in a low voice.

"Y- Yeah." You stuttered.  He released your chin and went back to his happy self, smiling at you.

❦[ Jumin ]❦

You were looking at pics of (Husbando) when you found a super hot pic of them.  You squealed at the picture. 

"I thought squealing at boys was something only teenage girls did..." He said annoyed.

"Shut your pretty mouth and let me enjoy this piece of art." You said.  He smiled at your cute actions.

❦[ Jaehee ]❦

You were scrolling through social media when you found a super hot pic of (Husbando).

"Oh my gosh!" You yelled.  Jaehee looked at your screen and smiled.

"Ooh..." She said, staring at the picture.  You both stared at the picture for a good ten minutes.

❦[ Saeran ]❦

You were sitting on the couch with Saeran when you found a picture of your husbando.  You tried to hold back a scream, but you failed, scaring the marshmallow boy next to you.

"W- What happened..?" He asked, fearing that he had done something wrong.

"Uhm, it's nothing!" You said, embarrassed. 

// Decided to make this one more like Ray!