He helps you clean

❦[ Zen ]❦

Zen had left for a week for work.  Meanwhile, you sat around and did everything Zen wouldn't let you do, like eating 5 bags of honey Buddha chips in one sitting, chugging down bottle after bottle of PhD. Pepper, and playing video games all day.  You woke up from a nap on the living room floor to the sound of the front door opening.  You'd totally lost track of time and didn't clean up any of the mess you'd made over the past week.

"Y/N?  This isn't good for you..." He said, looking down at the mess of junk food on the floor.  "At least you were eating..."

"Yeah...  Sorry..." You said, getting up and beginning to clean up.  Zen bent over and helped you by picking up the empty bottles of soda.  He forced you to eat broccoli for the next week to make up for all of the junk you ate.

❦[ 707 ]❦

You and Seven were laying on the floor, catching your breaths.  You'd initiated a pillow fight with him and you'd both fought to the death, making quite a mess in the process. 

"Seven, look at the mess we made..." You said, looking at the strewn blankets, clothes, and other things that were in the room at the time of the fight.

"Ah!  This is the perfect opportunity!" Seven sprang up and ran to the closet, digging out two maid outfits.

"Go change!" He said, shoving the frilly dress into your arms and going into another room with a similar dress.  You debated whether or not to put it on, but you couldn't say no to Seven.  You put on the dress, stockings, and heels; then put your hair into pigtails.  After you finished changing, you opened the door and seen Seven in a similar outfit, holding a feather duster.

"How do I look?" He said, winking at you.

"Stunning!" You smiled.  "But i think we'll need more than a feather duster for this mess."

"Oh, don't worry." He strutted into the room and began cleaning.

You did all of the work while Seven dusted the walls with his feather duster.

❦[ Yoosung ]❦

It's been a week...  I think...  Since the new LOLOL came out.  You hadn't left your house at all.  Eventually you and Yoo had to take a break, and today had to be that day.  You peeled yourselves from the TV to get food.  When you turned on the lights, a mountain of garbage appeared- Honey Buddha chip bags, chocolate milk cartons, soda cans...  A week's worth of them surrounding the pile of pillows and blankets you both have been lounging on.

"Yoosung, can you help me clean this up?  Please?" You sighed. 

"Yup~!" Yoosung pounced into the kitchen and grabbed a garbage bag, helping you shovel the mountain into it.  You filled up five bags and chucked them outside for the garbage truck.  Then he passed out on the floor from the combined exhaustion of an all nighter and the cleaning.

❦[ Jumin ]❦

You had just woken up and while Jumin was getting ready for work, you decided to make the bed.

"Honey why are you cleaning?  The maids can do it." Jumin said to you. 

"I dunno..." You stopped making the bed and flopped down onto it lazily, eventually falling back asleep.

❦[ Jaehee ]❦

You had just finished drinking a cup of coffee.  You set the cup next to the pile of cups that hadn't been washed in days.  You sighed and started washing them.

"Y/n?  I can do those." Jaehee said after seeing you washing the dishes.  You thanked her as you went to take a nap.

❦[ Saeran ]❦

Saeran was lazily laying on the couch like usual.  You were cleaning up, and asked Saeran for a favor.

"Can you take out the trash?" You asked him.  He sighed, got up, and did as you said.