Christmas together

❦[ Zen ]❦

Zen had been working very hard practicing for his Christmas play.  Tonight was the night he performed.  You entered the theater in your Christmas dress and sat down in the front row. 

Of course he nailed it, and you met him backstage to congratulate him.

"Hey, Zen!  You did great!" You smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Of course I did!  Why don't we go out to dinner tonight?" He said.  He was practically glowing with confidence.

"Sure!" You answered.  Then you both went out to a fancy restaurant.

❦[ 707 ]❦

It was the first snow of the season, and Seven was excited to use his new sled.  He drug you to a large hill covered in snow.

"Aren't you cold?" You asked Seven, who was only wearing his jacket and a small hat.

"Nope.  I'm hot enough to melt all of this snow." He said while dragging the sled to the top of the hill.  You laughed at his comment. 

"I specially customised this thing to be faster than lightning." He said, getting into the  flame patterned sled.

"Yup flames make everything faster." You got in behind him.  Then you both scooted forward to make the sled slide down the hill.

"Crap, we didn't plan this out!" He yelled.  The sled slid down the hill, straight towards a tree.

"ABORT MISSION!" You yelled and dove out of the sled just in time before it crashed into a tree.

"Welp, this thing's totalled..." He looked down at the sled.  The front of it was completely blown off.

"Nonsense!" You drug the sled back up to the top and slid down again with Seven, making sure not to hut any more trees.

❦[ Yoosung ]❦

You and Yoosung were holed up inside playing video games together.  Yoosung got up and pulled away the curtains.  His eyes lit up when he seen the snow layered on the ground.

"Y/N IT'S RAINING SUGAR!" He yelled to you. 

"Yoosung, that's snow..." You said.  Has he never seen snow before?

"C'mon!" He grabbed a jacket and hat front the coatrack next to the door and ran out, sticking his tongue out to eat the flakes of snow that fell from the sky.  You saw the opportunity and threw a snowball at him.  It hit his back and he turned around.

"Hey, what was that for?!" He said, making his own snowball.  You ran away, trying not to get hit, but he hit you right in the head.  You both had a snowball fight until you both couldn't feel your fingers anymore.

❦[ Jumin ]❦

Jumin didn't have to work since it was a holiday, so you both could spend Christmas together.

"Elizabeth~ Time to open your presents~" Jumin said to Elizabeth, who was sitting down with a santa hat on and licking her paws.  Jumin sat on the floor and pulled out a box and unwrapped it in front of the cat.  Inside was a bunch of different luxery kitty toys and other stuff.  The cat didn't seem to care though.

"Ooh, wow!  What did you get me?" You asked Jumin.  He totally forgot to get you something.

"Well how about dinner tonight?" He said. 

"Sure!" You happily played with Lizzy with her new toys.

❦[ Jaehee ]❦

You and Jaehee were making paper snowflakes to hang up.  You unfolded yours but it didn't look too great.  Jaehee unfolded hers to reveal an intricate paper snowflake.

"How do yours turn out so well?" You asked, setting your snowflake with its other failures.

"Well you have to try to cut as much as possible." She explained, folding another paper.

"Ooh!" You grabbed another paper and tried to cut as much out of it as possible.  But when you unfolded it, it was still an octogon shape, just a very intricate octogon.

"Ugh." You sighed.

"I think it's beautiful!" Jaehee said, admiring your snowflake.

❦[ Saeran ]❦

You and Saeran bought a bunch of sweets to build a gingerbread house with.  Saeran was more interested in eating the sweets than decorating it.  After a while you fully decorated the house with all sorts of candy and frosting.

"Now what do we do with it?" He asked.

"Well we can give it to someone, or use it as decoration, or just eat it." You said.

"No way am I wasting this !" He said, taking off the roof of the house.  You smiled, he's so cute when he eats sweets...