They cook for you

❦[ Zen ]❦

You woke up to the smell of pancakes and maple syrup.  Who could be cooking it though?  Zen was usually too busy to cook a big breakfast for you.

You yawned and walked down the stairs.  Zen was in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Good morning sweetie." He said, putting a large stack of pancakes on to a plate for you. 

"Morning." You sat at the table as Zen slid the plate in front of you and sat across from you with his own plate.

"What's the occasion?" You asked, pouring syrup onto your breakfast.

"I just felt like making something special just for you." He said, smiling and taking a bite of his pancakes.

❦[ 707 ]❦

You came home from work to the smell of pie.   You followed the aroma into the kitchen and seen Seven.

"I made you a pie." He said, pushing the pie towards you.

"Oh boy what flavor?" You said, eagerly. 

"Pie flavor." He said.

"...I guess I can't say you're wrong..." You replied, taking out some plates.  The pie was cherry, by the way.

❦[ Yoosung ]❦

You woke up on a sunny Saturday morning on your day off.  You smelled breakfast cooking in the kitchen, and ran down to eat. 

"Morning!" He smiled from the stove.

"Good morning!  That smells delicious!" You said as he put a plate in front of you.

"I finally made a perfect omurice!  Not a single opening!" He said excitedly as you took a bite.

"It tastes amazing too!  Thanks!" You said, gobbling up the food.

"You're welcome!" He said as he hauled his plate to the table that had about three failed omurices on it.

❦[ Jumin ]❦

You came home to the smell of freshly baked cookies.  Who could've made them though?  Jumin never cooks.

"Cookies?" You said.  about five sheets of sugar cookies were on the counter, and Jumin stood in an apron.

"I originally made them for Elizabeth, but she wouldn't even take a bite..." He sighed, eating a cookie.  "You can eat some if you want."

"Gladly." You said, taking a cookie from the sheet and eating it.

❦[ Jaehee ]❦

You got out of work early to surprise Jaehee and make her dinner.  But when you walked in the door, you smelled food coming from the kitchen. 

"Jaehee?  Your home early." You said, sitting at the table.

"So are you.  I finished early today so I decided to cook supper for you." She said putting (favorite food) on a plate and setting it in front of you, then sitting down across from you with her own plate.

"Well I appreciate it." You said, digging in.

"Don't worry about it." She smiled.

❦[ Saeran ]❦

You were just sitting on the couch, watching TV by yourself.  Saeran walked in and just handed you a large Ice cream sundae.

"Oh?  What's this for?" You asked, taking the bowl.

"Uhm...  I don't know!" He started to blush and turned away.

"Well thank you!" You said, digging in to the sundae.