Chapter 5 The attack

SKgamers POV

   I was waiting for mitch to finally finish cheering jerome up until I see someone breaking through the door. I soon see the door gone. The person came in looked at me and shot an arrow at my chest, I soon scream HHEEELLPPP!! The player then types in the chat

  QUESTRIA223-You have been warned, hope you live

I see the person then run off. I start to feel the blood coming out. Thank god mitch and jerome soon comes over very quick, mitch soon yells to jerome that I needed a bandage or vine pad to cover my wound or else our friend will die. I soon pass out.

  Jeromes POV

Mitch soon yells at me to go get bandages or vine pads to cover our friends wound. I felt scared for him so I looked at his nametag, SKgamer4life, not a bad name. I soon see SKgamer pass out and mitch tells me to go and hurry. I go to lots of chests and finally I find a paper and leather, what just I needed to help out SKgamer. I run as fast as possible to our shelter seeing mitch scream HURRYYY!!!, I use a finally sprint and I make it.

   I see mitch privately praying that it will work. A couple of minutes later, SKgamer finally wakes up and me and mitch soon started to ask each other questions about how we got here. During the conversation me and mitch finds out that SKgamers name is Jay and that him and his friend somehow got here after a sleep and that him and his friend soon got seperated.

Then all of us hear a loud boom!!!

SORRY FOR ALL TE CLIFFHANGERS , PLEASE JUST DONT KILL ME. ANYWAY PLEASE VOTE FOLLOW ME SHARE AND COMMENT 

    DUDES I WILL SEE YOU ALL LATER!!!