Chapter 10 Calm day, sort of:/

Mitchs POV

Well... I have told everyone after finally having fun with the new groupies that its night and we should totally go in for the night. I soon noticed Jay and his friend both fell asleep already. But then I saw Jays headphones, they were glowing with sound meters showing a loud rumble coming close.

   I soon take the headphones of him, but before i was able to see the little pic clearly, he woke up and took back the headphones from me fiercly. He yelled"WHAT THE FUDGE MAN!" I soon see a pic of people coming. I told him , he looked at it, then put on his headphones and said"an attack is forming on us and its coming very soon.

  I then learned that there was something special about those headphones that makes him who he is. He didn't talk to me at all after that.

  5 minutes later, I see people heading towards us. I tell dveryone to get ready for company.

  Jeromes POV

"Biggums, while searching for diamonds for betty, I found 1 diamond, 4 iron and 5 gold with a total of 18 arrows. Plus a full set of iron armor." I tell mitch, he seems to be surprised when I even showed the proof. Us baccas have great smelling sences even from far away.

  Mitch then tells me to make Ty a gold(butter) helmet, make 2 iron swords for Fancycreeper and Ian, Give half the arrows to Jay and Ty, and finally ask Fancycreeper for 2 diamonds for betty. I was excited to get my hands on betty for bashing skulls.

  Soon I see a person on top of the house, it was Kermit! "Hey kermit" I say. Mitch comes in to see him as well. Kermit then swoops in to barracade the door. Me and mitch yell at him ti stop. He stopped but then me and mitch both hear screams and grunts from the other room. And all of them belonged to our friends.

  Hello GUYS AND GALS. WE HAVENT HAD A CLIFF HANGER FOR QUITE A WHILE, RIGHT! SO I MADE ONE ;)

    HOPE YOU ENJOY AND AS ALWAYS, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. IT REALLY HELPS ME OUT.

; BBBBBYYYYYYEEEEEE! !!!!!!!!!!          :3