Chapter 9 More than, less than

HEY GUYS! THERE SEEMS TO BE A TYPO IN LAST CHAPTER. I MEANT TO SAY I WILL TRY TO UPDATE 2-3 TIMES A WEEK BUT NOW I HAVE CHOSEN TO UPDATE 2× A WEEK:D

   ENJOY:3!!!

SKgamers POV

I was so happy to see my friend and all, but I felt grief for Mitch and Jerome. Mitch talked to me on the way that when they first ended up in here, there were 4 of them, 2 remained and they had lots of close calls.

  I wanted to make them feel better but soon I see Mitch yell "Ty!!!!" and I look in the distance and do see 2 players, I look to see Ssundee and DeadloxMC! Wow... this just got real.

  it was a happy thing to see. We helped out the newcomers with armor, some food and some loots. For the first time ever, we seemed to all not care about anything and had fun.

  Ians POV

It was great to see friends and others to help us. Me and deadlox spawned near each other and soon became a team. We had people follow us and we ended up in a broken down inn with basically nothing since we threw away stuff, forcing the followers to stop and loose track of us.

   I noticed that mitch and jerome came with others. I didn't know them but we talked for a while and we became good pals.

  Antvenoms POV (surprise!)

I was scared, nothing could think of me sweet anymore. I feel crazy, yet satisfied for the players going down. Peticulary, I see peeps often and avoided them but now I was ready.

  When you go hunting, it gets scary but its also exciting. Wait... I see someone now, it has arrows in his hands. I put my bow in position, hoping not to lose my only 2 arrows. I shoot 1, and I then see blood splatter, items drop, loud screams and plates above appear.

Hello fellas!

I cant believe it but I never described what SKgamers skin was, and here it is now:

    Black hair, blue eyes, peach skin with a white and green/magenta striped headset. Light green hoodie with a purple J on the back with white and black pants and light purple sneakers.

   He also has a derp face :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for being so stupid, I will become smarter in the future. And again, I hope you all enjoy and if you do, vote and share. I also like to have comments from my readers. Also plez follow me and I will see you boys and girls later:3