Chapter 16 Oh boy!

Mitchs POV

  Our army was growing and getting stronger. Cakey, Olivia and Articwolf hanged out together and was being given tours by Jerome and Jay. And they all got jobs. Artic joined Jerome for finding supplies, Olivia became Nicks partner for potions and Cakey went with Jay everyday for hunting.

      Since Jerome was out, me and Ant decide to spar together since ian was working on something. We tied 3-3 and stopped. Ian bursts in saying" doods, I found out how we got here. Olivia, Nick, Jay and cakey were just coming back when ian said that. Well TELL US!!! we all scream as ian finally explains.

      Ians POV

   I told them and this is what I said: Well... this hunger games is a world..right? So there is one paticular world where there is a portal to go home but like this world, lots of others spawned there too. So what we have to do is get us all to D-match, where a portal for the winner to go for another entrance pass to any other world. We pick the world with the portal in it. Go through the portal and be in the real world. BOOM!

   Jeromes POV

I thought this plan was great... but then I asked " What world has the portal?" Ian says the world title and it makes me think were screwed. "UHC"

   BBBOOOOOOOMMM!!!  THATS CRAZY

     Dave: Ma Bana naa jt giun

     Me: I do not care! * rides a piglox out to the sunset*