Chapter 21 Go Olivia!:3

Olivias POV

  I didn't even know these guys accept the youtubers but I still felt sad. Both Jerome and the kid with the headphones were all sad. So I decided to do something nice for them.

   I go up to the bacca and tells him that a surprise is at the main room. Then, I go to the dude with the headphones and tells him the same. I then take out the stack of cake Cakey gave me and placed 12 cakes down, I then find some snowballs and hid them in my inventory.

   The 2 come in, already surprised by the cake and got even more surprised as I threw snowballs at them. They hide at the kitchen but run out of it too all the way outside the house. Mitch, Ant, Ashley, and Cakey start running out chasing them. While the others look at me sniping the 2 men with snowballs in shock... Go olivia!, they shouted.

     Soon I ran out and when I came downstairs for some food they tackled me.

  Help.. I am being attacked! I yell but no one hears me. Afterwards the 2 guys left and I rested on my snow block... well, at least until Sky yelled, Party!!!!

   He comes with everyone to my room as they partied.

  Sowwy, I have been slacking off for a bit but guess what... Summer is coming!!! Yay!