Chapter 11 God Dang it!!!

SKgamers POV

Me and Nick stood together while Ty and Ssundee were together. We heard footsteps, and soon we saw 5 people coming for us. We thought Mitch and Jerome were behind us but they seemed to be gone. No manner, me and Ty had bows while Ssundee, or Ian and Nick were using Iron swords. We were doing well, soon 3 of them die,

  16 tributes remain

  Tribute ORe0girl has fallen

  15 tributes remain

   Tribute Piperbunny022 has fallen

  14 tributes remain

     Tribute Mc. Swagginton has fallen

We were actually happy to see death messages. But after the 3 died the remaining players escaped our grasp. We thought the fight was over but soon I feel a pain in my leg. "AARRRGGHHH!" I yell in pain as I see a arrow stabbed into my leg. I see a player give me a warning sign but the others didn't notice. The person then yelled" YOU SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO ME!!!"

   The others come to help me as we all hear aTnt going off and then BOOOOMM!!!

   Mitchs POV

Me and jerome started to yell at him, whats his problem and all that but after a loud ruckus booms in the other room. Sounds of cries came. Then I see kermit smiling as he un-barracades(new word:D) the door and lets us look into what seemed to be and exploded battlefield.

    Jerome and I then see our friends, Fancy and Ian were OK, but I then take a look at the rest. 3 dead bodies with items everywhere, and Jay with an arrow in his leg with blood pouring out fast while Ty seemed to have been fisted since he could barely stand. Jay was out cold and was in for trouble cause now we know for sure this Questria dude will have to back off or else he will be in trouble with me, my best bacca and hopefully our friends after that attack.

   Ty's POV

  Mitch and Ian helped me and Jay up on some benches for us to lay down on, they took of both of our headsets off but if you did not clean them first you would not be able to tell the difference.

    Jerome took out the arrow, and boy did the blood spit out like crazy. He quickly put on the bandage on Jays foot to give Fancy some time to use a brewing stand that Ore0 dropped to make a potion for Jay to heal up with.

   Fancy finally finishes the potion and gives it to Jay, but then....

     TO BE CONTINUED!..........................................................

HELLLO  AGAIN! SORRY ABOUT THE DELAYS, HAD A COUPLE INTERNET CONNECTION FAILIURES; ( ''

    BUT I PROMISE TO GO BACK ON DAILY SCHEDULE HOPEFULLY:DD!!!

AND AS ALWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY, PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE AND COMMENT AND ALL OF THAT GOOD STUFF. SEE U ALL LATER, PPEEAAACCCEEE!!!