Chapter 13 Hard times:'(

Jays POV

Well... it has been 2 days since tys death and for some reason, 4 more peeps died after him. It was sad to see it.

  13 tributes remain

    Tribute DeadloxMC has fallen

Ian now for some reason always follows me around, I was sorry for him but what could I do?!?

  Ants POV

Me and Jay talk to each other a lot. He says how much he loves my channel and I tell him how he would be a great youtuber. He was skilled and very fun. We sparred together with mitch and jerome, while the creeper and Ian would do it on the top of the roof.

  It was risky doing it with Jay though. Even though he says he only works with his beautiful bows he is really good in physical combat but he refuses.

  I missed Ty too, but I felt liked thinking bout it won't help. I personally think Jerome does better scouting for materials without Ty since his headphones had the scent of iron and Gold apples. Even more proof of that is that Jerome was able to find 18 iron, 12 gold, 3 diamonds, 5 golden apples, 12 pumpkin pies, 15 chicken and 7 bottles ó enchantments. It was able to make almost all of us in full iron armor execpt Mitch who had diamond boots and Creeper with prop 2 chainmail helmet from oreogirl, he says.

I suggested hunting but the guys said it would not end well.

  Questria's POV (*LOL* didn't see that coming, did you?)

I was able to kill the headphone man but not SKgamer, I was mad at him for escaping me in the begininng. I could have helped him win but now in next morning, he and his friends will suffer my wrath.

Heello guys, I hope your still enjoying the book and I will apologize for my late updating. My internet crashed for an entire day :(

  Anyways... I'll try to come on track again anf very soon, a contest will come very soon.

           BYE!!!