Chapter 19 Big Battle

Ants POV

Me, Artic, Jay and Creeper were fighting with dull wooden sticks so we could practice for a big battle. I had Jay to the ground when suddendly, a huge scream came and anyone could've told it was Sky.

  We all met to see a pained sky with a dagger in his leg and an arrow in his arm. He started to faint as a huge wave of arrows come from the window. 3 hit Jay, 1 hit Mitch, 2 hit Artic, and 2 hit Ian. All the girls screamed in shock. They were frightened. That left me, Creeper, Jerome and mitch since mitch said it only did a little damage to him compared to the others. Then suddendly it became night as mobs spawn. Jay, Artic and Sky and Ian were all down especially Jay and sky since they both bleed so much. Sky, though hurt went to protect but Jay lost so much blood already he fell to the ground.

   Olivia and Ashley went throwing snowballs at the mobs while All the boys went to fight, except Jay. Cakey and Chilly were going through supplies to help out. Then I see Questria, that one person came to Jay, Sword high in the air as Jay lay there bleeding, maybe dead as Questria swung, Loud cry came out, and skin being hit with a blade was heard.

   Nicks POV

NO! I jump in front to save my friend. We were BFF's but now I had to save him. I soon felt the pain hit.. and I see Ant shot an arrow straight into Questrias head and down he went.

   Cakeys POV

I gasped. Nick died for his friend. I rushed in, healed SSundee and Artic, then Jay with seconds to spare. I then look for Nick but realized, he died. It said...

  8 tributes remain

FancyCreeperMC has fallen

  7 tributes Remain

QUESTRIA223 has fallen

Gasp! Omg!!! Jays Friend died!!!!