chapter one: salty

"Gog, Kankri, do we have to go now? I'm kind of fucking busy at the moment, in case you couldn't fucking tell because you have shit for a thinkpan." Karkat let out a groan.

Kankri had just informed him of a "quick" trip that was needed at the store. Quick, according to Kankri, was buying food, and extra clothes. Though it seems small, he would always grab more than needed, making the trip longer than it should be.

"Yes Karkat, and y9u c9mplaining a69ut it d9es n9t help. S9 if y9u w9uld put y9ur sh9es 9n, al9ng with a c9at 6ecause it's quite c9ld 9utside, that w9uld 6e great."

Karkat huffed. There was no point arguing with Kankri, he always seemed to have a comeback ready for when Karkat made a point. Instead of talking back, he did as he was told, and put on his shoes and a jacket. Walking behind Kankri out the door, he huffed again.

"Just how long are we going to be there? You always seem to fucking take for ever, and I have things I want to do when we get back, so we can't waste any fucking time."

Kankri started up the car and looked over at the smaller troll, before starting to drive.

"First, I d9 n9t take f9rever, sec9nd, please refrain fr9m using such language, it c9uld 6e triggering to 9thers such as myself, and third, y9u 6early d9 anything at 9ut hive. All y9u d9 is sit ar9und, and c9mplain. S9 please, what d9 y9u have t9 d9 that is s9 imp9rtant?"

This shocked Karkat a bit. Kankri never says anything "salty" like that. Maybe he's in a bad mood? No, because when he's in a bad mood, he's quiet.

Karkat just stayed quiet.

"That's what I th9ught."

sup cunts, author chan here, but you can call me homochan or something
i don't care tbh
but i do care about this stories
so let me know if you have any ideas for this fanfiction, and i might add it.
also i hope you enjoyed the first chapter or whatever

have a lovely day uwu